Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Chrome or Firefox. I use firefox because I think it's easier to navigate to where you need to go to rather than Chrome. But IE is not good at all.

I preffer firefox,it's more fast and organized. i don't have problems with chrome. But i never will select another navigator.
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Google chrome

Get that shit

Shut up, it sucks :<

Chrome or Firefox. I use firefox because I think it's easier to navigate to where you need to go to rather than Chrome. But IE is not good at all.

Firefox.

Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
I preffer firefox,it's more fast and organized. i don't have problems with chrome. But i never will select another navigator.

I love you now.

Oh by the way guys... Guess what... Turns out league of legends uses internet explorer a huge amount of server stuff, go figure.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Don't need to ask anyone to make a thread, haha.

If a mod doesn't like a thread that's been created and feels as though it has no use, it's quite simple to just delete or close the thread. No harm done.

It was muse's idea and he asked for permission to make the thread while you just stole his idea and made it right away.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i use internet explorer because my google chrome and mozilla firefox are so fucking lagging in here.. -.-
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I love you now.

<3 Ejm

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
i use internet explorer because my google chrome and mozilla firefox are so fucking lagging in here.. -.-

Lol,how fucking lagging? =O. it never happen with me except with IE.
Lol,how fucking lagging? =O. it never happen with me except with IE.

idk, it sux in here.. f*** my firefox
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
idk, it sux in here.. f*** my firefox

Hmm,it's possible... So,you uptade your firefox version? the old versions don't work anymore here. :P
Last edited by Kratos; Oct 17, 2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Firebolty = Firefox. OMG xD
Hmm,it's possible... So,you uptade your firebolty version? the old versions don't work anymore here. :P

firebolty version lol. You mean firefox.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm,it's possible... So,you uptade your firefox version? the old versions don't work anymore here. :P

i wiill update it soon, because my internet is limited -.-
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █