Ranking
accepted just make sure you be active please
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
sorry rassmus try again nest time ok cuz i mean you put barely even an ounce of effort into that
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Name real and game- in game Rassmus real life name ísak
In-game active-1/10 i think i would be 10
Forum active-1/10 4 im not really active in froums only in clan
Favorite mods- whusu judo akidobd jousting
Special talents [includes texture making,art,video making/editing,ECT- i can porply make awesome textures
The the rest is free form what ever else you want to put it goes here-i would really like to join this clan and help it get bigger and better.
yea if you put art you should put an example i mean basic knowledge
yea so you really dont know about are yet ok but right now i dont think were the right clan for you sorry bud
yea but i know a couple artist better than you who oh me some favors so im not worried