Toribash
RAWR players play approximately once a year and still win the clan league (the only remotely prestigious event in toribash), the team coming second also being a group of oldies who rarely (if ever) play. That says it all, all you newfags who play constantly STILL can't touch us oldies. Get on our level please.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
duz 3 munths playing make me uh oldi like u guys?

I really, really hope you are being sarcastic
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
I remember when nuthug made a server and in less than ten minutes, the server was full at 30/30 with commoners. You only get this much amount via globals.

I respect the old members and their reputation. Most of them are an inspiration to me. But not being respected in return just because of this damned date "Jun 2010" is unbelievable.
Last edited by Hero; Aug 21, 2012 at 08:33 AM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Oldfag, newfag, they both have something in common.
They both fags!

Truer words have never been said.
wow that
sucked
I hate all of you.

Also lol Bojan.

Also also hi lord
-----
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I remember when nuthug made a server and in less than ten minutes, the server was full at 30/30 with commoners. You only get this much amount via globals.

I respect the old members and their reputation. Most of them are an inspiration to me. But not being respected in return just because of this damned date "Jun 2010" is unbelievable.

I joined in 2010 (Technically) and everyone thought I was kitfox's alt for a while. Ujellybrah?
Last edited by S8in; Aug 21, 2012 at 09:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump