Toribash
well, im back now too :3 and im happy to help keep this wonderful clan of wonderful people alive in any way possible

Will always <3 my peeps in eVo
Clan Users Cleaned. I am going to Move the inactive Co Leaders to the Meditating Rank. I also need passes to the Clan bank cause I want to start an Event that is Quite Big... Details will be in a Special Thread later
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
i have no tc in my clanbank acc
and P0int didnt told me the pass of the bank acc he had (just him and masterkaos knows the pass) so... i guess you will have to start one :/
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Ill give money to the bank, once i gain more tc.
Icof Co Leader|yes, im zatch. Gotta problem with it?|once a elite, always an elite
Okay. i will start a Clan Bank account then and donate my TC
-------------------------EDIT-------------------------------
Changed the Ranks. I'm also going to Delete some ranks and Start a new Rank System this week. It will be slowly inserted but when its done I'm going to tell exactly whats going on and how this Clan Rank system will work
-----
Okay. So lets add some Heat to the Fire .
Last edited by Fletinio; Jul 2, 2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i could donate 2k-4k to the clan
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
The activity of our clan is getting higher from day to day . Still its all the time the same players. WE NEED MORE YOUNG FRESH NEW GUYS
Your wish is my demand... Master
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]