Toribash
I dont know yet, as i said im not a leader.

Let AMB and Visnus decide.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Name:TorimanLT3

Belt:3dan black belt (Need 100 games to 4dan)

Clans before: Death stalkers and Hunters

And finally the reason to join.

In this clan are awesome players .Clan is not for noobs
Name: Nnaass

Belt: Black but have great skills that have beaten great people (Zaarock, Hampa, NIckytoss etc) Rank 2120

Clans before:
Most Wanted, The Dead Demons

And finally the reason to join.
Because I am most familiar with the members here and this would be a good chance for me to learn from the elites and make good friends with them

I am a really funny guy and I am always posative

The Clans that appear to be my tag in the replays are just made up clans by me. XD

if you accept me then I would be really grateful and I swear I would be hung forever.

Many Thanks
Attached Files
------- Matox tox.rpl (19.2 KB, 7 views)
------- beating zaarco.rpl (60.3 KB, 7 views)
----split nick.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Roronoa_VI; Feb 11, 2009 at 05:53 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont know anyone of these guys.

So I have nothing to say about them.
BTW we are a Wushu clan (I think).

/Uz
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U
a tip when you want to join is to play at the same time as me amb or any of the others =P

if we like you we'll let you in and for the moment i dont reconise you two torimanLT3, nnass or at least i havent seen you much. so sorry i cant let you in right now.
but let us know the two of you and the rest that wants to join us. =D and i or any other will vote for the joining ;)
sorry for the blurry explantion =P
They often come to my tourneys, i think thats the reason they know us and we dont know them.
They arent really wushuers, nnaass is a judoer, toriman is, well i dont know what he is:P

Guys, if you want to join, hang on to the wushu servers, let us see ya, know ya and things like that.

You can imagine, if a stranger knocks on your door and asks for shelter, you dont let him in, only if you know him.

Cheers!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!