Toribash
Nice.

I'm not playing toribash anymore, but will soon. Re booted my windows xp and got windows 7.

Lost all my replays. Look what Romney has done.
Ok guys, so I really tried to make an effort with this clan comp replay event.
I'm not really sure anymore as to what counts as a boomshot, so if cham/elvis or anyone else who knows can tell me if I even got a boomshot, that would be amazing.

Also C&C please. Thanksss
Attached Files
clancomp-boomshotsedit4.rpl (238.6 KB, 9 views)
Meh, needs more limbs to be exploded.
Try a kick which would break his lower body in 4 parts and a punch to destroy his upper body TO HELL
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Just get to the point faster, don't wait.
Waiting makes the replay boring.
Also you could work a bit more on your derstructivity
Well that was pretty epic.
Anyways, try hitting multiple joints with one hit which produces a boom. Example, you could hit in between the pecs and about half of the chest and it could give you a nice boom shot. Same goes for hitting the glutes and a bit of the ab.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Meh, needs more limbs to be exploded.
Try a kick which would break his lower body in 4 parts and a punch to destroy his upper body TO HELL

Too hard, the way ukes leg landed leaves no real opportunity.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Just get to the point faster, don't wait.
Waiting makes the replay boring.
Also you could work a bit more on your derstructivity

I concur. While I agree it could have been faster, the waiting and preparing for the shots builds up suspense.
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
Well that was pretty epic.
Anyways, try hitting multiple joints with one hit which produces a boom. Example, you could hit in between the pecs and about half of the chest and it could give you a nice boom shot. Same goes for hitting the glutes and a bit of the ab.

Thanks elvis. I might try and re-aim the shot a bit..