Toribash
Oh, I say yes to Praeter. Remember him from before.
Sorry for not posting earlier!
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
It looks like everyone knows Praeter. So, there is no reason for a negative vote. Yes
still neutral about Juicy...

And yes my dear clan mates, I'm alive
Last edited by Hugo; Mar 17, 2012 at 02:12 AM.
My alt's are xXDOGGXx and JesusGuy. But i don't use them anymore.

Click For a Spoiler!

Guys I feel totally indecent doing this but I've realised that this clan isn't going anywhere; I tried to do events and shit last time and nothing was actually done about the inactivity of this clan. I just don't think it'll ever improve. I love all you guys but I'm looking for a more active clan, I didn't realise how inactive it was. Sorry for messing you guys around but I feel I should cancel my application.
Tint is sex.
Aww. Bye Praeter; enjoy yourself.
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Hi, I'm Gavin. My username is to meh left. Anyways yeah. I'm 22, live in Moscow, Russia. I am the CEO of a puny software company. Me and some friends decided to make one, but we haven't gotten too far yet. I have been in toribash since 2008. My old account got hacked. I'm going to be honest here, I am not much of an ingame person. I stopped playing ingame a while ago, and now live on the forums. I do some marketing time to time, but I focus on being social and helping keep this community stable. I might become a site dev for Toribash. I talked to hampa about it. Still haven't confirmed anything yet. Anyways, all in all, I would love to join Raku.

I hope you consider me =)
So, what kind of software does your company make?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...