Toribash
If you want realistic, play Darksouls.

Hardest fucking game ever made, I died by the 1st enemy twice.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
@death: yeah, I understand that, but I guess the game would be less interesting if all weapons durability is the same like in the real world. Imagine a Machete that holds for ~10 years

@Granby: Yeah, I heard of that and this seems to be kind of a problem for everyone From what I heard: It's getting harder everytime so you feel like the biggest bauws if you manage to kill a medium enemy lateron
Wow. I was thinking of buying Dark Souls for a while. Now the news by Granby, makes me want to get it even more!

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
hey I am more of a consol gamer and I have 360. If anyone would like to play a game with me add me ECA x Genesis. I have a multitude of games
A hasbeen like the rest
Well I play a plethora of games but mostly, Raibow six vegas 2, halo 3 and reach, NBA 2k11, call of duty mod warefare 1 and 3, Borederlands, and others
A hasbeen like the rest
Dunno, I made the mistake to end it with ~ lvl 50. But the end sucked so hard that I didnt bother myself to play it again after that
Would be a fun thing to max things like sneaking or elocution but that's not worth it in the end ^^

well, but I started playing Toribash again a few weeks ago, after I had a very long break.
In darksouls I am pretty sure you do not have to attack the first enemy, but I could be thinking of another game.
A hasbeen like the rest