Toribash
For me I think I will say yes to you but just wait for the other members to say there say. so don't go of and get to happy.
Dr Zoidberg
hello the prophecy, i'm here applying for allies, i can do arts. thx.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
warman: Yes for your application

Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post

Applying for single/clan allies.
Why the alliance?
What have you provided to the clan?
What can you provide to this clan?
Friends/Old members from this clan?
please fill out this form
Originally Posted by toriabiz View Post

Nope rejected.
Learn how to read.
-----
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
Hello Prophecy members,I am here to join Prophecy. As you know one of the leader's know me
his name is : Slanesh.

I am at India right now, but, actually i am Arabian.I don't let anyone reveal my age becuz i don't want it :P.I like Prophecy but i don't have the reason like other people say(I will make this bestest clan eva.).My reason is that i like skilled,friendly,Active people.You must be thinking that what happened to the clan [Pwn].I was the leader of the clan [Pwn] but there were two leader's. Me and Zomfier.The clan was going alright but one day i got kicked...... I pm him why but he got offline after that.....and he never answered the pm.

I thought i should join some other clan...then i remember Prophecy,I thought i should apply...

Here’s my some replays hope you like it……

And here's my usercard

Kind of a crappy clan history.
How exactly didn't he reply?
You must have been kicked for some reason.
Last edited by Slanesh; Dec 17, 2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
Hello Prophecy members,I am here to join Prophecy. As you know one of the leader's know me
his name is : Slanesh.

I am at India right now, but, actually i am Arabian.I don't let anyone reveal my age becuz i don't want it :P.I like Prophecy but i don't have the reason like other people say(I will make this bestest clan eva.).My reason is that i like skilled,friendly,Active people.You must be thinking that what happened to the clan [Pwn].I was the leader of the clan [Pwn] but there were two leader's. Me and Zomfier.The clan was going alright but one day i got kicked...... I pm him why but he got offline after that.....and he never answered the pm.

I thought i should join some other clan...then i remember Prophecy,I thought i should apply...

Here’s my some replays hope you like it……

And here's my usercard

You didn't even said what you can bring to our clan.
I guess you can't bring anything new.
nah
Last edited by iCoon; Dec 17, 2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by Reavis View Post
/invade well ico0n,you can't reject me becasue of my grammer since you can't spell.

Lol'd
Because*

Oh and why did you deleted your post?
Do you really think you're in control