Ranking
Hello, my name is Purangel. In real life my name's Bryan. I'm a brown belt. I am very good in mods like Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, running, and Wushu. I was invited by Sidvicious, a member of your clan. I'd like to join because i hear this clan is nice to people who applied and also because this clan can help me approve. I know I'm not that much active in forum but I'm sure that i will approve and be very active here. I'm very active in game. My GMT is -6. Thanks for reading this, I really appreciate this.
Ok, thats not a enormous app or anything, but you seemed to be nice and i cant judge you just by reading your app. So, you can post around, and pass by our IRC, daily if you can.
Hmmm.. With 'aprove' you mean 'improve' i suposse
Also not a bad app.. But also is not that good..
You got invited that means you're a cool guy i think
Keep posting around join irc sometimes etc etc
I would like if you make another app with more things about you etc etc
Apathy (means maybe) that's my vote
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Originally Posted by BloodyTeer View Post
Username:BloodyTeer
Hobbies:Most of my hobbies include kickboxing,parkour,and playing football
Reason:Ive been trying to find a clan to join and you seemed like a pretty cool clan
Belt:Orange

Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Hello, my name is Purangel. In real life my name's Bryan. I'm a brown belt. I am very good in mods like Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, running, and Wushu. I was invited by Sidvicious, a member of your clan. I'd like to join because i hear this clan is nice to people who applied and also because this clan can help me approve. I know I'm not that much active in forum but I'm sure that i will approve and be very active here. I'm very active in game. My GMT is -6. Thanks for reading this, I really appreciate this.

Last edited by thepureone; Aug 12, 2011 at 06:27 AM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Name: Kausar
BELT: BLUE
WHY DO WANT TO JOIN CLAN: BEACAUSE ITS A VERY GOOD CLAN I AND I WANT TO BE PART OF IT
DESCRIBE ABOUT UR SELF: I AM GOOD AT MAKING VIDEOS
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
Name: Kausar
BELT: BLUE
WHY DO WANT TO JOIN CLAN: BEACAUSE ITS A VERY GOOD CLAN I AND I WANT TO BE PART OF IT
DESCRIBE ABOUT UR SELF: I AM GOOD AT MAKING VIDEOS

Terrible grammer even by my standers. You half assed that application from other clans not to mention you apped to a shit load of other clans at the same time.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
So i am rejected

Unless you put more work into you app and join our IRC and get to know some of the members. If you dont do that then yes, you are rejected.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!