Toribash
no, just a typo, he meant officer
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
I have come to a decision. Be in the clan atleast for one more week. then re- apply for elite THERE WILL BE NO NEED OF RE-TESTING AS I HAVE REPLAY FOOTAGE THAT I MAY RE EVALUATE UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO RE-TEST

I have decided no because of the following reasons.
1) We must have members in for a certain amount of time in order to gain a higher status in clan.

2) Your wushu and aikido are acceptional But you must make moves in which you do not rush, or evade, Work on your dodging and counter attacks but make sure you keep within fighting distance.

---XxMK1xX are you sure you wish to be Officer?

If so will you promise to maintain:

ORDER

EQUALITY

Enforcement of server rules of: No Spamming, No flaming, no trolling, no begging? All those rules also apply to you.

And not abuse server operator status?

---Ripper23 Practice all Official mods Such as :Wushu, Aikido. thats it. Judo is not much of official due to its luck percentage but if you wish to include you may but you still need to be at your best for all mods you consider official

Definitely

Originally Posted by XxMK1xX View Post
Definitely

Still need lolpants to approve with me. but ill try to get you officer status ASAP.
I am evil.
Well I haven't really been able to play with Mk too often, but if you feel he is most fit to the job as possible... I suppose so.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
I want to put in an application for council member. Why? : Because I'm the oldest VorteX member therefore I am the wisest :P no I'm just joking. But I am a wizard. Anyways.

Council member because responsibility are already past on to me when Psycho and the council members (Drone and Lolpants) are inactive for their particular reasons. I've been with VorteX since the beginning (Literally, since the 4th day of the clans existence and except for the dying part when everyone left) I know its customs and the people in it.

What I can do is be in charge off the new recruits, alliances and enemies. Since we are pretty much a democratic clan this would be the organizing part. Making sure things are handled correctly and completed within a reasonable amount of time. And obviously keeping an eye on things when the others aren't here.

I know no one is here at the moment to judge my application but I didn't think it would hurt to request it so long
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Originally Posted by Vandetta View Post
I want to put in an application for council member. Why? : Because I'm the oldest VorteX member therefore I am the wisest :P no I'm just joking. But I am a wizard. Anyways.

Council member because responsibility are already past on to me when Psycho and the council members (Drone and Lolpants) are inactive for their particular reasons. I've been with VorteX since the beginning (Literally, since the 4th day of the clans existence and except for the dying part when everyone left) I know its customs and the people in it.

What I can do is be in charge off the new recruits, alliances and enemies. Since we are pretty much a democratic clan this would be the organizing part. Making sure things are handled correctly and completed within a reasonable amount of time. And obviously keeping an eye on things when the others aren't here.

I know no one is here at the moment to judge my application but I didn't think it would hurt to request it so long

Originally Posted by Vandetta View Post

Im thinking that this is a definite yes
What the FIRETRUCK!
It's a good Idea. Since you are really old and we need more people... We really could use more help. I promote you to Council member. Thanks for caring about the clan ol' friend.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
I would like the elite position, and since nobody has tried except me, I already tested for it, and i was to fight ripper for it, and I never did get to fight him, so I would like the elite spot.
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY