Toribash
ATTENTION ALL! I am becoming an amateur texture maker. I only take on one texture set at a time, and work free for those in VorteX. If you want drone, give me the task of a texture if your a bit bogged down. If you want to see my latest work, /dl me and /lp me. Its the rest of my tron set (Thanks for the head drone).

~lolpants
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
ATTENTION ALL! I am becoming an amateur texture maker. I only take on one texture set at a time, and work free for those in VorteX. If you want drone, give me the task of a texture if your a bit bogged down. If you want to see my latest work, /dl me and /lp me. Its the rest of my tron set (Thanks for the head drone).

~lolpants

No advertize here please :/ i suggest the news shack or the art thread.
I am evil.
sorry about that. Forgot which thread I was in after 30 minutes of youtube + Daft Punk.

Sorry bout that :S
currently selling two head textures!

PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION

Cool lolnade replay i have right here.
Attached Files
Rebound.rpl (91.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Polybius; Apr 18, 2011 at 09:26 PM.
I am evil.
Well i am currently working on 2 heads Almost done. im am open for set or part requests and please refer to the price list at the first post

-------EDIT--------

THE HEADS ARE NOW DISPLAYED In the front title. You may bid the bear head is 15K and the girl one is 10k.

Space.Space Space SPAAACE-Oh play it cool-play it cool, here come the space cops

also portal 2 spoiler alert if you saw the video you will get the above comment

SPACE!!-portal 2

Last edited by Polybius; Apr 22, 2011 at 05:44 AM.
I am evil.
drone, buddy... Rename the thread. It's a lot more than just a replay dump now. And seriously, make a shop in the market and lower those prices dude. I wouldn't pay any of those prices dude <
Seriously man. They're good but that portal set isn't like more than 10k good.

I don't even what happened here. Obviously we have a spammer, in lolpants' desktop. He's climbing in my hard drive, using my cache up trying to take my bytes and bits, bytes and bits, bytes and bits, bytes and bits, and my RAM, cuz he's jacking all my posts up
Last edited by lolpants; Apr 24, 2011 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
drone, buddy... Rename the thread. It's a lot more than just a replay dump now. And seriously, make a shop in the market and lower those prices dude. I wouldn't pay any of those prices dude <
-----
-----
-----

O.O Eye rape! quadruple? post?!?! My god you are going to murder me, should be an accident. ill see when you get to fixing
Last edited by Polybius; Apr 24, 2011 at 06:21 AM.
I am evil.
i was wondering if i could sell heads here too? i have like 5 spinny's
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU A LIME, GET A GOD THAT GIVES YOU TWO LIMES, TO PREVENT SCURVY
wait. Why the hell did it quadruple (I don't even know how to spell that) post that? o.o
wait. Why the hell did it quadruple (I don't even know how to spell that) post that? o.o

post lagg.

Anyway Fire. No ive been trying to sell mk1's heads but he has more luck selling them than me. so i dont think i can sell them for you.
I am evil.