Toribash
Originally Posted by XPaD
Members like him? Look at his post, fucking useless.

I will be Silent here.. =/
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
Goddomot..
To lazy to Download.. =='

Don't you think it's a bit rubbish post?
First replay I've made in a long time, the worst out of the lot I'm working on now to be honest, this one is slow. Constructive criticism please.
Attached Files
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Whelp as I started playing Tb again I'll probably start giving some CnC whoever wants it.

Wasn't a bad replay. Pretty decent. Short and sweet. Some tips would be being more relaxed. I really liked the opener but it was too stiff. Nice spin though. Also before kicks get relaxed more. It will look more fluid and natural. And bashing your head against uke could have been replaced with a smooth landing. Overall try relaxing some body parts while you are at movement. 7/10. Good job.

That wasn't so bad actually. Could get used to this as in the old times.
Last edited by Uberis; Oct 10, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
Thanks Uberis. Heres another..
Attached Files
Ruadhan -flow kick.rpl (105.1 KB, 5 views)
It was actually pretty smooth. You were listening. Well the opener was cool. The leg dismember was powerful, sad that it wasn't a boomhit. And the decap was pretty decent. Only thing that I didn't like was the ending pose. Could have landed it normally actually. Work on that. Don't get in the pose for long it won't macth the rest of the replay. Overall 9/10. Pro: Opener and dismembers were cool and powerful. Con: ending pose.
Thanks a lot, good criticism. Just uploading this for the sake of getting your opinion on which ending pose, even if the difference is very small.
Attached Files
ruadhan - flow kick 1.rpl (91.2 KB, 5 views)
Ruadhan - flowk kick 2.rpl (93.9 KB, 4 views)