Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Huh, odd. Does it still happen, or was it an isolated happening? Also, here's a screenie to show you what little i've been working on.

XP BAR WOO
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
No, it's gone every time I start it I even tried redownloading D:
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Chartle View Post
No, it's gone every time I start it I even tried redownloading D:

Seems to be a problem on your side then, assuming that this problem does not arise for everyone else.
Another suggestion, make a level bar. like on the left side or on the bottom with a ship going up it as you progress through the level. also try to include a balanced sheild powerup in the upgrades =D. looking forward to the next version
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Seems to be a problem on your side then, assuming that this problem does not arise for everyone else.

Weird. I'll just wait for the next beta then

It's especially weird since I only hear the lazorz

EDIT: Also, I just got a kickass idea for a game, writing it down in the game info right now, got inspired XD
Last edited by Chartle; Jul 1, 2010 at 07:21 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..

@Infern0o: Progress bar? Perhaps, if i can figure out how. Also, i have a decent idea for a balanced shield: It takes one hit (or maybe a few more with higher levels) and then disappears for a while. It can save you from a few shots of varying power (depending on shield level), but a barrage of fire will easily break through it.

@cocacobra: Game Maker 8. There's a free edition and a pay version. The latter costs 25 USD.

Also, super mega early shop preview which lacks every functionality:

It'll look better once i get all the icons and buttons and such in there. Compare to this design sketch:

So yeah, saving and loading will be an option.
A next level button?
Shouldn't you come to the next level if you manage to beat the current level?

Also, what program/language are you using to create the game?

Sorry if the questions are already answered on some page, I didn't bother to browse through them all.
Originally Posted by Dodekus View Post
A next level button?
Shouldn't you come to the next level if you manage to beat the current level?

^This.
People can use this to their advantage. You should put cheats XD
|OMEGLE TROLL|Sexy|:D|I LOVE RHINOS
Originally Posted by Dodekus View Post
A next level button?
Shouldn't you come to the next level if you manage to beat the current level? If you had read the first post, you'd know that the shop appears in between levels, allowing you to purchase upgrades and spend skillpoints. The "next level" button simply starts the new level, nothing exploitable about that.

Also, what program/language are you using to create the game? It's written in the post right above yours. Game Maker 8. :U

@digest: Cheats may happen later in the development. It's been far too long since i saw a game with traditional cheat codes. All we have nowadays are those trainers made by the players, but nothing from the developer side. :c (with a few exceptions of course, but the majority of these are indie games)

[/laptopinbedtime]