Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol, welcome to the clan pete, yeah you seem pretty chillin and im two-faced im not a nice guy. kidding anyways i can't wait to play with you, and come in vent!! Also next time your on PM me so we can play, i been pretty busy last few days but ill play for awhile.
my Wow trial ran up, and im failing half my classes so i gotta do work or im ganna fail the grade. and vent gets kinda boring
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
something thats been working for my clan (superbad) is making talking on the forum a requirement, and i think you should make a sticky that says [Talk here]

thats just imo.

good luck 1336.9
=)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
screw it ill help amadou bieng clanless is boring and iunno ill help u get members (good ones ) and ill help u get the forums active, is it cool if i start some new threads that usually get things active. but i wont do any of this until u give me the ok. cause idk u might not want me doing this or something. also if its ok with u id like to be a recruiter
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
Lol, welcome to the clan pete, yeah you seem pretty chillin and im two-facedim not a nice guy. kidding anyways i can't wait to play with you, and come in vent!!

The Vents a lie! Cakes the only real truce!, ^ more like 3 faced lol, yea.....
Rdc that was a kinda creepy reply u left..*locks door* lol jk why dont u join 1336.9? its pretty tight, and john(amadou) is a good ldr has long as bullets not there (inside joke).

john there might be something u would like to look into i find it quite intresting and funny. im playing a game and some dude with the tag 1337-ldr joins i cant remember his name anyway i tell him hows there a clan called 1336.9 and he freaks a little and starts crying i think,his friend in the server told me he was crying for real behind his computer. so naturally i laugh my ass off for a good 2 min then say how there looking liek they stole ur clan name and i get cursed at and shi* and then i leave. i chked forums there not official. so just given you a heads up incase you ever have to deal with some kinda of problem that involes them.
Want to join Vampire?