Toribash
Your computer will have some sort of in built device to handle images, so technically you do.

If you don't all you would see is a blank screen.
Sorry for not turning up sebaa, I had to make a statement at the bank, my fucking asshole boss tried to screw me over a weeks pay, and i needed to get the bank to take the money from his account, so i was filling out forms for like, thirty minutes.
Story tiem.

This one happened a while back in Brazil. I decided to drag my uncle Rui with me to Ilha Bella, land of mosquitoes and cold-ass water. He must be the most fucking annoying person in the face of the earth, and for 8 hours I didn't hear anything but the noise of him ranting at everything he saw on the road to Ilha Bella (side note, he is also the worse driver ever). We finally get to the god damn city in one piece and start looking for apartments the next day. There were some of the nicest apartments I've ever seen but he seemed to dislike all of them probably with the single goal of annoying me to death. I should have said "I'm going back to Sao Paulo", but instead I said "lets go to the beach for a quick break then", he raged at the idea but ended up giving in, typicly.

Alright, so we are are just sitting there in the beach, having a polite-ish talk when suddenly a guy comes walking at us selling water. The guy had a face like Rambo's, a short arm, and was missing one leg, and he told us he was trying to get money for a wheel chair. While I look for my wallet to buy some drinks for him, I see my uncle having a conversation with the poor bastard, I am not sure of what he said to him, but I overheard something like "this is a beautiful day, why don't you stop trying to get the money for a wheel chair and get in the water for a swim?" That seemed to be enough to pursuade the handicapped guy to go attempt swimming so he limped to the water, only problem was, there were too many waves. The first wave knocked him down and the second one pulled the guy inside the water. I went running after him to try to pull him out, but he was too heavy, and I was not quite sure how to hold on to him, so I end up falling down too, I get up and attempt to pull him out again but his shorts fill with sand and eventually drop and get carried away by the ocean. Oh, meanwhile my uncle is cracking up at the scene at a safe distance. So there I was, carrying with me a naked handicapped man while my satanic uncle is laughing his arse off. Finally 2 bodybuilders come and take the guy from the water, grinning at the situation, and I need to chase after his shorts. That was some fucking summer.

Comments?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan