Ranking
Ugh, I had this dream where Everyone was gone, and Instictintly I jumped in the ar and started driving, while I was afraid of crashing when I parked at a Shop and got chsed untill I got back into the car, where I was killed by a Flying rock that came from a Truck's Tire.

(Was 6)
dafuq
I had a dream where I was standing in front of a mirror and there was a pimple on my eyeball. I was trying to figure out a way to bust it when my brother woke me up. We then spent the next hour struggling against each other. He was trying to prevent me going back to sleep, under the flimsy reasoning of 'you've slept 15 hours, you don't need any more', and I was fighting back trying to keep my covers on me.
I failed.
D:
infamous
War, I lol'd.

Also, some giant raptor ants invaded the earth and I hidded in a secret bunker 200 feet under my house, in time the ants got bored and leaved earth just to come back 2 days later with alienish medusa like spaceships.

Then I somehow teleported out of the bunker, looted some bad ass flamethrower and starting setting the giant ants on fire. Then their main warriors came destroy every shit in their path whit their giant armored centipede legs, I started to make molotov cocktails to set their armor on fire easier.

The ants leaved my city and I woke up whit a roach bitching around my ear, fuck.
Centuries Of Damn
last night i had a lucid dream. i woke up in my bed, i sealed my nose with my fingers, but i could still breathe. then i realised i was dreaming. i stood up and shoved my arm through the wall, but i got stuck. i got it out eventually. then i was in a house. i thought about jumping out of the window, just for fun. but i never did it.
Swedish Viking
RevengR, I was expecting more from your lucid dream. :P

Last night, I dreamt of winged horses. That's it.
beep
Last night in my dream, I woke up in the dream then looked in the mirror. But I found out that my reflection had red eyes! After that he pulled me in to the mirror and locked me in while he was free to kill. One by one I watched my family die while trying to get out of the mirror. When I woke up I was so releveid it was a dream.
Ok last night I dreamed about a girl
a grade 6 girl
my crush
we were dating (dinner)
and in the cab when I was taking her home
while at the cab she sleeped on me and when we arrived he kiss my lips

I HOPE THIS HAPPENS
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
Ok last night I dreamed about a girl
a grade 6 girl
my crush
we were dating (dinner)
and in the cab when I was taking her home
while at the cab she sleeped on me and when we arrived he kiss my lips

I HOPE THIS HAPPENS

Wow wow, you want to be kissed by a homosexual. Good job.

Some grammar fails are funny. lol.
Centuries Of Damn
my dream was that i was in my best friends house and suddenly the girlfriend of a friend of mine, came and she huged me
lol wut