Toribash
You have recently moved into a house with your wife, when one night, you had a dream. There as blaring music, bright lights, and the faint sounds of someone trying to get you up. It was a carnival, but the voices..You woke up, to find your wife gone, gone.
There are foot steps around the room, the window was wide open, and your Safe was knocked open. You decide to call police, there's a large search, but nothing was found. A week after, a small Child would float to your window, and look at you, tug at your arm, but you would dismiss it. When It came more active, the Child wanted you to follow, so you followed it.
It lead your far and wide, then you blankend out, afer you saw your wife's body.

Meh, Sucky.
dafuq
Originally Posted by MurraY View Post
...Not really that scary.

Yes, but I'm easily scared. For example, Hot Fuzz scared me. You know, the one that's meant to be funny?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Meh, broken bones make me want to barf. they scare me.. alot. Just the thought of someone's internal structure fracturing makes me barf.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Getting close to the end. Should only be one more post after this.

----------

These are all things that no one ever noticed. I went on for a good year doing these things and after a few months I stopped even being afraid of getting caught, the main goal with all this was to build up some ammunition. Its better to find a scab in your food than it is to one day learn that the past however many burgers you have eaten may or may not have contained not only scabs, but also blood and toenails, and if you have gotten a shake in the past year if may have contained semen. Even if you never even got poisoned food you would never be able to know that for sure. I probably could have gona on forever doing all these things, the key was that I was doing just enough that no one would notice. If I had given someone a little bag of blood when they asked for ketchup I would have screwed myself and probably gotten punched again, but mix a bit in, just a bit, and no one ever knows.

Eventually though I had to do something bigger, I had to come clean and I had to make my statement known to the world. This would be my exit from normal society and my entrance into second rate legendry. I had to do some thinking.

You could say it came to me in a flash of inspiration, bang, and their it was. It would be the ultimate sacrifice for my cause, a simply perfect ending to my unknown actions. It would be loud; it would finally give me chance to speak on a mass level. It would give me the voice I wished I had.

First I had to mentally prepare myself for what I was going to. I started trying to meditate. I would turn off all the lights in my room and in the dark I tried to detach my spirit from my body. I had no clue what the hell I was doing but after about a week or to I could stick a red hot paper clip in my armpit and only sort of tear up.

Next I had to prepare myself with the necessary tools. I went to one of the mega stores that sell mid quality products at reduced prices and put small business in jeopardy. I purchased a brand new, shiny machete, I was sorta surprised they sold them, but they also sell guns so I guess it makes sense. Then I bought some gauze and some electrical tape, I also got a 24 pack of the beer that bill used to drink. I was ready.

The night after I went shopping, back at my apartment, I opened the first beer and got ready for what I was about to do. I wish that I could tell you that throughout everything I have been doubtless and steadfast but honestly I wasn’t anywhere near that. Many times I thought about quitting, there was always this little voice (actually in my head this time) that told me that everything I was doing was insignificant and stupid, it was louder than ever on this night.

However, it didn’t take long for the beer to set in and all my doubts to be waysided. I went into my tiny bathroom; the floor was some shitty tile that they probably didn’t even bother to change after I moved out. The walls were all white and their was a sink. I set the machete, the gauze, and my beer on the floor, than I sat on the floor with my legs crossed. I took a few deep breaths, than I brought out my right foot and removed my sock.

I think I spent about a half hour or so just staring at my foot, breathing deep, psyching myself out. Finally I reached for my machete. The handle as well as the blade were flat black, their was a line of silver along the newly sharpened edge and I ran my thumb across it. I spread my toes apart as best as I could and then I lined up five times, really slowly. I brought the knife above my head and hung it their for a moment; then I swung.

------------------
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Funny how the 10k word essay is told in exactly 10 posts.

Edit: So I'm guessing he's gonna put toes in the food or something.
Last edited by Nathan; Dec 28, 2009 at 10:40 PM.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
OMG SUSPENSION.

I love your stories.

Poast moarrrrr
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Murray, if I told you it would kill the suspense :P

--------------------

I missed by about 3 inches to the right and the knife was now deeply imbedded into the shoddy plastic tile. “Well at least I know it’s sharp” I said quietly as I pulled the knife from the floor.

I brought the knife back up above my head and lined up a few more times. I remember thinking “it doesn’t do anything anyways, except look weird”. Then I swung, than my whole lower leg felt like it was on fire and I screamed for just a second. The huge blade of the machete was stuck in the bone of my pinky toe like an axe gets jammed in a log, I could feel it, the bone pinching the knife. I rocked the knife up and down a few times and after making some unpleasant rubbing sounds it came loose. Than I swung again, only in my haste and panic I hit the top of my foot, I was able to check my swing a bit so I didn’t cut any tendons but the new gash only added to my panic, and the mess of blood on the floor. Next I brought the knife up a little lower and I swung weaker, my aim was good and I hit my first cut, but I didn’t make any progress aside from hurting, the blade was sticking, I wasn’t going to get anywhere hacking. I started pounding on the blade with the bottom of my fist, trying to bang it through the bone. Then my fist started to bleed so I grabbed a hold of both ends of the knife and shifted all my weight onto it, rocking it back and forth.

I had stopped screaming but I was still crying and making panicky sounds. Than I heard a thick crunching sound, it reverberated in the floor and it sounded like a bass drum. I rocked a few more times and my severed pinky toe rolled a few inches away from my foot. I hunched over exhausted and crying. I couldn’t do anything but lay their for a minute. Next I took my sock and started trying to soak up some of the blood. I took the gauze and tried to wrap my whole foot as best as I could, blood was everywhere. When I had my four toed foot covered in bloody gauze I took the electrical tape and started wrapping my foot in that, the first few layers were too wet with blood to stick but eventually it took. My foot was now a massive ball of gauze and tape and I wondered how I going to get my shoe back on, than I passed out.

I woke up the next day and I felt worse than I ever had before and ever have since. My head ached, my mouth, eyes and nose were dry, I was nauseous and I had dried blood all over me. The blood was thick like syrup all over the floor. At first I just made some noises along the lines of crying, my toe was an inch or so away from my nose. I put it in my pocket. Than I stood up and stumbled a bit, I grabbed my bloody ass sock and went into my room to get dressed for work. I wiped myself off with a wet t-shirt and put on my dirty ass uniform. My shoe barely fit and I had to take out the laces.

All that day I was more stumbling every where than I was deliberately walking, it was winter time and I slipped on the ice a few times on my way to the store. When I got there everyone asked about my foot, I said I fell down the stairs and I looked at them for minute, they didn’t elaborate on the question.

Since it was winter time we were serving soup, that day we had vegetable soup and broccoli cheese soup, I put my toe in the broccoli cheese. At first that was all I was going to do but after an hour or so I felt like I had to puke, so I did, right into the other soup. After a few hours an enraged person came in holding a cup of soup, it was hell. The guy was yelling and saying he was going to sew, my manager was trying to calm him down but I guess they poor guy actually chewed the toe a couple of times, when it didn’t taste at all right he pulled it from his mouth, luckily he had parked to eat or he probably would have wrecked his car. I just stood their half conscious, listening to the man yell and my poor boss panic. At some point I decided it was time to end it all and I took the bloody sock from my pocket, I tossed it up front and it landed on the counter, no one said anything. The guy with the soup threw it on my boss and said “this place is fucked” than he walked out.

My manager was a little more than pissed off buy all this and he ended up hitting a few time after the guy left, I was to weak to do anything but lay their as he kicked my ass, I loved everything at that moment.

I was fired, arrested, and than sent to hospital. That guy who chewed on my toe did sue and he won a whole lot of money. When I tried to tell the judge why I had done these things he decided I was insane and sentenced me to live in a psych house. In court I talked for hours about my beliefs and opinions, I tried to spread the word, but the T.V. channels only aired clips that made me look stupid and cruel. People did hear though and eventually I was national news, highschoolers loved me, rock bands openly stated in interviews that they agreed with my causes. I had accomplished my goal.

You may have noticed over the passed year or so that fast-food places are advertising health. They have new salads and commercials that show people being active; they have promotions that say it’s good to be healthy. I can only watch the commercials so I don’t know if they have really changed, but I do know this, whether you ever heard of what I did or not, I feel I played a part in those changes. And now I’m writing this hoping to be let out, I don’t disagree with the things a did and I love the results, if that makes me crazy, than I don’t want to be sane.

Stay healthy.

Franklin Jaffe.

--------------------------------

glad people enjoyed it.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.