Toribash
Found in some russian game journal (Was found tb in nov 2006, started to play 1 year later. ) Also, it was 1.97. Also, i don't had internets in 2006.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

I found about this site because i saw video of Chris Pirillo talking about it. So i downloaded it and here i am. so yup.... :/
Now known as Extreme. If you want to pm me. PM me at here
Was looking for physics/ragdoll fun games, and I saw an add for it way back in like version 2.0 days. Didn't ger registered to forums 'til 2.7 though.
I found it searching multi player games and found it got addicted to it..
I quit for a while until the cooler versions came out p:
Back from the dead.
I was also looking at fighting games with a twist! I was looking at a tae kwon do fighting game and I saw a toribash clan video in the 'related' section on youtube. It made me want to play it straight away!
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
A friend of mine had been playing it for a while with his friends and showed me a cool vid that someone made in it and I just thought "MAAN, That is fucking awesome". So on I DL-ed the game and played for 1 week with them. Had a better rank, more achievements and a higher belt than them in no time I was so hooked... And so on I have been hooked since.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got bored so i thought playing a game is fun i searched fun game and i found toribash i sucked but now i own!!!!!!!!
Have A Break Have A LOLKat!!!
i was searching on youtube for free fighting games, and some guy was just showing severral games where you make your own moves so i downloaded it, suckd at it quit for about a month or 2....so then i was bored and got on xfire and on my installd games list i saw "Toribash" i thought i had completely forgot about it then i started playing it again and now im a 3rd dan black belt xD