Ranking
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Take a human sexuality psychology class and learn about perspective.

You just defined my studies for the next 5 years lol
Anyway, this thread needs more girls...maybe because girls aren't so much in internet stuff. Assuming that the theory that people with common intrests are attracted to each other is true, then every guy with a high post count (I include myself in the "high posters") will be in a bad position to give advice in here. Hope I didn't offend anyone, I'm sure there are exeptions but the fact remains that posting often in a game forum is a hobby that influences negatively your sentimental relationships...

However, I've heard that "computer girls" have been multiplying theese last years so there may be hope that some day, geeks or nerds or whatever will not have to give up their distractions to reproduce.
Not even discussion worthy
Not every girl is the same...
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
You speak of this like every single girl is like this.

This is pretty stupid... Especially how you are whining. "This girl won't notice me so I'm going to go on an online game and complain about it" Honestly, this is pretty pathetic. Move on, if the girl you like just likes some retards find a different one. :|
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Maybe she doesn't like you because your life sucks, you are boring and annoying. Changing yourself would make your life just better.
I'm referring to a hypothetical you.

Then, you should change, not for the girl, but for yourself. And then go for the girl, if you want.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
(referring to the first post)

and somewhere, alone and sad, there is a girl in your exact position. She wonders why guys only like girls with perfect bodies, and why none of them notice her as a great potential girlfriend.
Actually, I used to experience this problem quite a bit when I was younger. And when I say quite a bit, I mean quite I bit. I was rejected under the basis that I was quote "too innocent" a number of times. I guess I still am slightly innocent, but hey, nothing's wrong with that.
As I grew older, I realized that the girls who rejected me for that same basis came back, because I was nice to them. Of course, they'd already been with a lot of guys, so I didn't really take much interest in them anymore anyway.
Honestly, the girls that go for the bad guys will learn, and eventually come back to the nice guys... But when that happens... Would you really still want them? In my own opinion-- and this is a virgin's opinion-- would you really want someone who had sex many times before you? If you've already had sex as much as them, maybe it's a different story... But really.
When a girl complains about being humped, and dumped, I don't really feel very sorry for them at all-- I'm sorry to say it, but they deserve it. If you play with fire, you're bound to get burned. I know it's a tad harsh, but it's really true.
So with that in mind I must say this. It took me a while, but I found a steady girlfriend, who was not into 'bad guys'. I was lucky enough to find a girl who-- like me-- has not done anything with the opposite sex.
If you look hard enough, and hold out long enough, you'll find the person you're looking for.

If a girl has 'been around the block a few times', then you're looking for heartbreak anyway. They might think they had better before you, and would probably break up for you based on that, or because they don't want to be serious. Girls are strange sometimes, yeah, I know that. And I've asked a few, but they don't even know why they do it.
Maybe they want someone to comfort them, or maybe they just want to play, or maybe they don't even have a reason... Sometimes they just don't feel the same way about you at all. And just to throw this out there... Would you put your genitalia inside of someone else's sex toy? I know that a girl might be much cleaner than that, but if she's been around the block more than once, you're just as likely to catch a disease from her.
So, to all my friends out there... Some women are hard to understand, but there are ones that will give you time to understand themselves.
I don't know about you all, but when my girlfriend feels I might not be able to understand her, she explains why she's acting a certain way. Not only that, but it helps to be patient. Really, it's a mutual thing.