Toribash
Hmmmm.......
Try to search up True filipino Creatures or ghosts.<--------on youtube.

Well if ghosts are real, i want to be one.
So i can watch over my Family.
Originally Posted by bielzin94 View Post
there are so many proofs that ghosts there are.

Still waiting to here those proofs.

Originally Posted by Witedevil View Post
Hmmmm.......
Try to search up True filipino Creatures or ghosts.<--------on youtube.

Well if ghosts are real, i want to be one.
So i can watch over my Family.

Well here is a list of mythical beings that are believed in the Philippines. The Philippines are well known for being a superstitious place. The list is rather extensive and I know it's wikipedia but a link is a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp...ical_creatures

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Seeing is truly believing. Does anybody want to try and debunk my story?

False, seeing is not believing. An eye witness is not a credible source of evidence. There are thousands of people who say they have seen Jesus/Mary/Buddha/Allah/God/BigFoot/Fairies/LochNessMonster/Ghosts/Pixies etc.

By your story I believe you are referring to:

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
You believe in seance sometimes? It is something you perform. By the way you're speaking i don't think you have any knowledge of one. I have done one with a couple of mates, it is really spooky. We had a glass and a ring was inside, and there were cut out letters all around the table in a circle. We contacted a spirit and they spoke to us via the letters, spelling out words. This works by the glass moving around when we all touched our fingers lightly on the top. And don't tell me someone was moving it because it ended up with me and just one of my mates doing it and neither of us were moving it. It turned me into a believer.

Ideomotor effect, it's the subconscious mind moving your fingers.

But do tell us what the spirit told you. Do you have any proof it told you something you or your friend couldn't possibly know?

I saw Jesus riding a Pink Unicorn which was racing Buddha on a flying dragon yesterday.

Debunk my story. My story holds the same amount of evidence as yours does and both attempt to explain the paranormal with eye-witness testimony which is unreliable and biased.
Thanatos, you're very wise. This is the first time a debate has shown up that i can participate in, so sorry if my posts lack. I think i'm going to quit here, so i don't make a fool of myself.
the philippines, isnt a superstitious place , the monsters or wutever ur talking about are just from epics :P
The person below is gay