Toribash
lost at 14
week before my 15 bday
wish i didnt though

refer to hidingwarior for the proof
Last edited by Bounafizta; Sep 22, 2009 at 10:59 PM.
^ Spelling Fail.
lost mine at my 16th birthday great gift, lol. My gf and I are still together, so it was a god idea ;)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I honestly don't think failing in bed FOR THE FIRST FREAKING TIME would make someone you married leave you. A relationship isn't all about sex. I'd think that my partner would accept for who I am, especially since she agreed to marry me even before sex. Even if I do fail, I can learn.

I guess she wouldn't leave you once she married you. But getting her to marry you is step too. A relationship isn't all about sex but it is still an important part (as long as you don't want her to cheat on you). Just wanted to tell you there are some flaws. Nothing against your decision.

Originally Posted by Lazeroth View Post
As deejayy said,wait for a chance that's worth, not until you get married. And I talk that with my girl friends and they say it's no problem having no experience because you can improve your skill in less than 3 weeks :3

Well you can improve. But improving from complete failure to failure is an improvement, too.
3 weeks is a bit short.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Lazeroth View Post
I believe more in them that in you

That's a good thing, believing more in a random guy you met in the internet than in your friends would be an error imo, but you don't learn how to make love/sex/whatever you want in 3 weeks, your friends are wrong, and if you are unexperienced this will be a major problem in any starting relationship unless you both fall in love before having sex for the first time, which is kinda rare. Maybe those things aren't suitable to your situation, idk your age, maybe i'm older and i'm used to relate with older girls who have higher expectations.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
13, virgin. I'm a popular nerd, so I don't know how long this is going to be.

That's not a phrase I hear very often. DO you simply mean 'well-known'?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
14. Virgin. Sex at this age doesn't appeal to me whatsoever, I'd rather not get some girl pregnant at this age, or in the worst case scenario, an STD.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
13 Virgin

I guess I have to wait or something I'll just lose it when the time comes
I'M A FUCKING METAL HEAD PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!!!
SID IS GAY FOR ME? :O
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
That's not a phrase I hear very often. DO you simply mean 'well-known'?

I think He meant that He is nerdy but he is still popular with most of the students.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby