Toribash
Sprytryne: Since this clan is inactive, and no one is trying to help you out, I think I can test you. I'll find you in a server one day and test you in 3 mods.
Belt: 3rd Dan
Past Clans: Core, and DIAF. Didn't like either of them, really. :<
Total Post: 215. I've been lurking ever since I was a brown belt, and started getting forum active once I joined my first official clan. I'm a pretty active member whenever I have access to a computer.
Best mod: Wushu
Fav Mod: Wushu
Why we should Pick You: I honestly don't have any good reasons for that. I believe myself to be a good fighter, I try hard to win. But that all comes down to the testing. But what I think matters about me is my want to succeed. I try hard to be able to be good at something.
So I'm not sure what expectations you have for being a member of this clan, but I will strive to meet those expectations.
Last edited by Burden; Jul 7, 2009 at 07:03 AM.

Thanks

Im testing sprytyne

Sofar:

Wushu: 3-2 I won, he needs a little work on wushu, he used some moves that have been seen before, and that are around toribash wiki. But he has some good impro skills.

Aikido: Personaly, I didn't test him. My friend Mwah wanted to, and she is pretty good at aikido. Anyway, Mwah says he is pretty good at aikido, and I think so too. He is a little risky around the dojo, but that was aikido is about, risks. It was a reallly close game with this guy, but he won. He is amazing at aikido in my opinion.

Taekkyon: Mwah and I took turns facing him, and sprytyne is amazing at taekkyon. Then again, he was facing me. Mwah was winning most of the matches, I didn't really win any against him in this round. He shows exceptional talent in the area, something which I don't show :<. 2-1, and we had 2, but that was only because of Mwah

He had to go, so he said we will continue this later oneday, or one of you guys can.

He has a Yes from me.
Last edited by Slycooper; Jul 9, 2009 at 01:23 AM.