Ranking
Originally Posted by MindVirus View Post
Mine was : Rapists and Murderers on the loose , By: Shin-Ryuu

xD, Ryuu is awesome^^
I have just read "Secretos De Familia"
Originally Posted by hydrotoxin View Post
Just finished Prometheus Bound. I have to say I'm dissappointed that today's youth think that Twilight and Artemis Fowl are great works of literature. It's really quite sad. They aren't bad... they just aren't good either. Teen books are a joke. Also, recently reread Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow and Hyperspace and Physics of The Impossible, both by Michio Kaku, a physicist. He's also a futurist- I think Odlov might like him. Also, I read A Brief History of Time (Tenth Edition) a few years back when I visited the Harvard bookstore. Excellent, and I found it mildly humorous as well as enlightening.

We have different perspectives so
Will you please STFU?
Just post another thread for this.
The person below is gay
Just finished American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis. Absolutely brutal, and a fantastic book. The prose is such that it wants you to think it is unintelligent, meant to be dull, and then wakes you up with lines like "make meat loaf out of the girl but it becomes too frustrating a task and instead I spend the afternoon smearing her meat all over the walls, chewing on strips of skin I ripped from her body". I recommend it to everyone.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.