Ranking
Well... The way I see it is the shorter the better, more recognizable. I see people in this community like Orko who everyone remember because it's not a difficult task to remember 4 letters where if someone went around the community with the name 14Bulld0G45 your not going to give a shit whether there the best TB player ever or not they have an irritatingly difficult to recognize name and your going to go out of your way to cause grievous bodily harm to them... or maybe just not acknowledge them.
And if this doesn't make any sense and you think I'm chatting shit then please let me know. Thank you chaps!
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
Well... The way I see it is the shorter the better, more recognizable. I see people in this community like Orko who everyone remember because it's not a difficult task to remember 4 letters where if someone went around the community with the name 14Bulld0G45 your not going to give a shit whether there the best TB player ever or not they have an irritatingly difficult to recognize name and your going to go out of your way to cause grievous bodily harm to them... or maybe just not acknowledge them.
And if this doesn't make any sense and you think I'm chatting shit then please let me know. Thank you chaps!

To add on to that, your name can be confusing, just don't add numbers! Orko is confusing. :o Make it pronounceable.

Blue is a cool name.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Keep your name or I will stab you.

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Keep your name or I will throw salt in the stab wounds left by Orko.

yeah dude, keep your name or I will pour mice urine on the... salted stab wounds(?) left by Orko and Shmevin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER