Toribash
Yo thanks,
-30 madman (broke the rustiness) probably my best (?)
*Credits to kittikat for this amazing opener.
Attached Files
cham- hurt.rpl (219.9 KB, 22 views)
Nice. I do think this is your best so far . It was really good.
Good opener. (lol)
Nice clean dms.
Although I think you could've got that skeet to be a dm.
I love the opener bro very classy
First kick was good
Second was nice
Third was sloppy
Grab dm was meh but if you watch it slowly you see the amazing transition from that to the hand dm skeet verryyy nice.
Skeet was realllllly easy and didnt dm
The flips n stuff was ok
Pose was awkward kinda.

I, like kittikat think this wasnt your best, prolly not even second best. That is not to take away how awesome it is. It was badass. Just, you're appearing consistently stiff throughout your replays, if you master that, you've got everything else sorted.
I think this was a great replay though. 8.5/10.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Hurt: Cool opener and nice split, but you could have done it without the grab
The next kick was really nice to be honest, it looked more destructive than a torso boom would
The next kick was good, you you could have used your arms to gather power and kick his head off along
The split was nice, I've never seen something like that so I thought it was great

Overall, nice replay, I didn't care much about you not getting the decap because of the skeet

7.9/10

The skeet has so much potential for a decap, because when you can't get enough power to break the neck with a skeet, than you can do it another way
You see, when you grab while having dmd your wrist, that hand will try to attach the whole surface to whatever you grabbed on. If you grab the neck, your hand will do that and it will kind of "push" it sideways just to get that surface attached. It's hard to explain, but (if you may) I will post a very old replay I made that does that

Sorry if you didn't want this posted here, but I though it would be great of you to know about it, it surely helped me
-----
Jubilarian: The first flip was good, it was fast and looked nice
The second one, not so much, because you were almost struggling to be off the ground
The final trick was the best in the replay, it was very good, but the legs looked a bit stiff

I don't understand much about tricking, but I guess 8.2/10
Attached Files
pusga - doubtfully (1).rpl (173.5 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by pusga; Jun 16, 2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
On Jubilarian I loved the first flip but the second not so much quite weird. At the last trick pretty stiff But it looked nice. So I say like 8/10
Liked it.
Felt a bit stiff at some parts tho.
Last spin looked just like something D3 made.
Pose was good.

Good job, 8/10
M I N I V A N