Ranking
You talking shit trying to get Lamby in trouble for... not esportsing? Someone please tell me this is bait

I assume this is lenshu or abd, Lamby could have tripodded and won but instead decided to jump at you and now somehow you think tattling on him is going to do something? Why was this thread even created? Grow up, guy.
FIRED UP
get the fuck outta hear with that banter Legend.

You're making AS look worse than I make Parrot look. I work hard around here to do so, so you are a real ass, take it from me.

Perhaps you bring rise to the saying AS is a bad clan with a good leader, which i have heard recently.

P.s I'm telling Tresty Darlin you were mean to lambo
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Hey look, a shitty player beat a good player and admits the good player could've easily won if he gave a shit.

Better make a thread about it.

(Maybe we expect Lamby to have fun more than we give a shit about him winning a casual game)
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
but dont make yourself look like a idiot when you are in a official clan and people expect 0 fails from pros

I chuckled heartily.

Guys, we are Parrot! WE CAnNOT LOsE wHEn WE PlaY IN TOrIbAsH E V E R. FUN!?? FUCK YOU. ESPORT? FuCk YeAH!
tbh, doing all those things sounds like a giant hassle and would require a great deal of fucks to be given in order to accomplish