Toribash
Love the game. Well-made, sufficiently challenging without being frustrating, and very immersive too. The alien races are imaginative, and the technobabble is actually kind of comprehensible. Can't praise the game enough. Only thing that ticks me off is that it heats my GPU so much that it goes blue screen on me every once in a while, but the game runs smoothly otherwise, despite the insane graphics.

Overall: Love it, wish it didn't crash my PC. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Love the game. Well-made, sufficiently challenging without being frustrating, and very immersive too. The alien races are imaginative, and the technobabble is actually kind of comprehensible. Can't praise the game enough. Only thing that ticks me off is that it heats my GPU so much that it goes blue screen on me every once in a while, but the game runs smoothly otherwise, despite the insane graphics.

Overall: Love it, wish it didn't crash my PC. :U

Help me out on this one then,

Disabled Collector Vessel, on Insanity level.

I'm a Sentinel, lvl 18 or something. I just can't get past the moving platforms.
Halp?

EDIT:

I FUCKING DID IT. Took me about one and a half hour though.
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Jan 31, 2010 at 07:00 PM.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Hah, Now try and go Get that IFF Drive

Anyways, The game is excellent, though I'm itching to find the Sepctre shop/Good, Most of my weapons are pretty bad for a Level 17.
I'm upset at the Lack of guns in stories. My helmet's pretty goddamn funny thouh.. It's called the "Death Mask" It look evil as shit, and as I'm reading it's stats it says "+10% Negoitation"... I wonder why.
dafuq
Yeah I'm having trouble finding different armor pieces, someone want to enlighten me where I can find them? :B
I'm an artist.
Shops n shit, yo. In Omega, Illium, Citadel and Tuchanka, you can find shops that sell armor, as far as i know. Most of the snazzy armor they show on their website requires pre-order or some other crap, though. Bothersome.

Also, just completed the game. I have one word: Epic.

:D

Thoroughly enjoyed those 20+ hours of my life. Ain't gonna spoil stuff for you, though. ;)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Finished it on Insanity with all the loyalty quests and some N7 missions as well, don't
know if I finished all of them though, took me around 30 hours. ;)

I loved it, and I'm going to play it through again!
Seriously one of the best, and maybe the best RPG I played.
Epic graphics, epic story, awesome fighting and challenging situations.
I loved the whole atmosphere, highlight for spoiler!>>Tali was my romantic partner by the way :B

I loved it so much, in fact, that I'm going to play Mass Effect, end it with all the things I want
(wrex alive, romantic partner, citadel counsel alive, lvl 60, etc) and play Mass Effect 2 again, haha.

I'm hooked!
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Feb 3, 2010 at 12:53 AM.
I'm an artist.
Omg alpha! Spoiler! You gave away a romantic partner! Oshit Ffffffffffffff XD

The collector level was really creepy at first too.

Also, the emails are such a nice touch. They make the game seem more expansive, as in other things outside of your missions are happening too.

Playing as adept like I did in ME2. I'm so glad thatthe exploration system is so much better! Just scan and probe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Omg alpha! Spoiler! You gave away a romantic partner! Oshit Ffffffffffffff XD

The collector level was really creepy at first too.

Also, the emails are such a nice touch. They make the game seem more expansive, as in other things outside of your missions are happening too.

Playing as adept like I did in ME2. I'm so glad thatthe exploration system is so much better! Just scan and probe.

Sorry ): I edited my post for the other readers.
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
my comp broke now i cant play it

ffffffmmmmmllllll

yeah sry about that bro, i got up to recruiting the assassin it was cool while it lasted.