Toribash
I was going for the Head throws, but I didn't get any. In HeadFail, I messed up, and tried to do some handstand balance stuff. I thought it looked alright, but I was just messing around. lol.
Originally Posted by megaJuice View Post
I was going for the Head throws, but I didn't get any. In HeadFail, I messed up, and tried to do some handstand balance stuff. I thought it looked alright, but I was just messing around. lol.

Yeah i saw that . Head tosses are pretty hard.
Waugh! I lost a pwnsome replay. Oh well.

I raged a little.

Can we have more headkicks in here? I'm getting bored of the flood of madmen.*

*which is funny, since they're about the only things I make.
Well I think this next week or so Moop is gonna make a new thread for the clan vid for everyone to upload 10 of their best replays, so get to goin guys. We need a combo of splits, headkicks, and madmen. =D
(Hive people only, haha!)
Shaz: That was pretty awesome. Your relax style is really different than anyone else's that I've seen. (not in a bad way) I like it. Also, I loved the pose at the end. Awesome. 9/10 Put it in the soon to be made Clan Video thread.
Eh, it was okay There was a kick that was ugly and didn't DM, and that was meh. But the rest was okay, The split was funny, I wasn't expecting a split.
Here's my sexiest. I'm going to work on it more tomorrow, the ending is quite fugly.

(Waits for OK9ZERO to say my style is weird and call the replay shit)
Attached Files
sexyness.rpl (220.6 KB, 11 views)
Moop would approve, shaz. 9/10, too floppy xD nah that was really nice, like the split kick at the beginning
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend