Toribash
Masoman, you've got some pretty good artists in there. Seriously. Muse? Thank you. Coldplay? Oh, YES. Nice taste you got there.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
Masoman, you've got some pretty good artists in there. Seriously. Muse? Thank you. Coldplay? Oh, YES. Nice taste you got there.

All I can say is that you do as well ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
You need more indie in your life. I love Nirvana as much as the next guy, (well probably more), but something is very satisfying about underground music.

Oi, that only puts me in a worse mood which gives me the unsatisfiable quench to hear the bones crack as my knife goes into the victim's torso. I don't need that mood to be any worse.
Last edited by masoman11; Jan 23, 2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I REALLY NEED TO PEE

Reads list. Complents him for liking Coldplay. Slow clap it out.
my clan was deleted
You guys know Grouplove? Their song Tongue Tied is just great. "Take me to your best friend's house! Go around the roundabout n' ohhhhh yeaaah...."
-----
Also, check out I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy.
Last edited by TBashDude; Jan 25, 2014 at 12:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
•You're bananas!
You guys know Grouplove? Their song Tongue Tied is just great. "Take me to your best friend's house! Go around the roundabout n' ohhhhh yeaaah...."
-----

Never heard of Grouplove, although I agree Fall Out Boy is a good artist. That is a good song too.
S A D B O Y S
-----

I gotta check them out on Spotify. You all got that, right?
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
Um... no.

You should get it. It is full of free music and stuff. IT HAS ALL MY FAVORITE BANDS AND YES
I REALLY NEED TO PEE
iTunes for the win.

But that costs money. Spotify gives you music LEGALLY for free.
I REALLY NEED TO PEE