Toribash
Debating on taking a break from clans, Might not if I get some opposition/disgust, anyone wanna convince me otherwise? I just feel like being a lone-wolf for awhile, idk, we'll see.
#Swag
You ain't no lone-wolf. I'm always scanning the forums and stuff. I see everything, trust me. I just don't play ToriBash anymore. Anywho, wanna get a contest up? Also, we need to sort out the in-actives.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I'm not one now, but I kinda wanna just go my own way for awhile, idk yet though. Because you guys are a helluva lotta fun when you are ALL on, but I only ever seen mj/bruce/bloc anymore.
-----
Fuckit, executive decision time. I'm leaving for personal reasons. Nothing against you guys at ALL trust me. I just want to do this, object if you wish, but goodbye. We had some good times.

Poppo- Though you may be a forum guy, and a great one at that, I still think you should play a litttle, idk. But besides that You're a great guy in general.

Bruce- You're a cool guy, fun to play TB with and have a lotta laughs.

Dag- ^Ditto, although you're a silly goober and never on anymore.

Mj- I'll always love you in the most heterosexual way. <3

Bob- You're a cool guy, 'nuff said.

Bloc- You're Russian, obviously you're awesome, haha keep up with the movie, just cuz I'm gone doesn't change the fact that you guys can pump out some damn good replays and make a sexy movie.

Nik- You're (yet again) a cool/great guy. Fun to be around. We've had some good times (I'm starting to feel repetitive).

Panda- I've never got to talk to you too much. :|

Kaz- It will probably be decades before you read this but, best of luck to you and whatever it is that's taking so long for you to be active again.

Fluz- Yoo bee kewl man, wurd.

Gfo- You still need to hit me up for some ABD sometime. ;]

Skull- Wheredafuq are yew man? Anyways, keep up the trollin'.

And to Big/HL/Kayateya/Chunkz- You probably won't ever read this so there isn't much of a point.

I bid farewell to everyone and BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS IT, I am NOT following Hobo, I was thinking about this before he even mentioned leaving.

Ay Rubz Yew All <3

~Fuse.
Last edited by fusionman; Mar 25, 2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#Swag
As long as you stay on toribash bitch. </3 I still wanna play whiff yo!!! In the kinky ways too :3 but goodbye my man.
i like cats
Ouch, another member down. Looks like we'll have to go recruiting again. None of you guys leave now, ya hear?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Goodbye Fuse, you were a good friend. You better still hang with me in-game, so we can have our aikidobigdojo game. It still sucks that you and moose are leaving us. Good luck.
May I make a tissue business for these types of things? Too soon?
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole