Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Wait dont say anything... Ok im done.
Last edited by Shnob; Jul 5, 2009 at 07:14 PM.
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Hey! Welcome [DH]ManIOwnU congrats on getting in. hope to play you online (oh and Vx7 i just got the CLEANEST split ever. i removed the head and split the torso into all 3 parts. arms and legs still joined. uploading to youtube now)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
ManIOwnU i like you already
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Aww aint that sweet, freaks!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
hmmm... i fancy some day of defeat today. anybody game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i would...erm how about tommorrow (8th october) 4pm GMT akido quick? you name which one...or make a clan server
haha. its 4:25 and i go out to get my Dean Z in about 15 mins. and i am on my dads laptop because my games monster is turned off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]