Toribash
Originally Posted by AstiG View Post
These are kinda like riddles, but they require 'thinking outside the box' kind of thing. Ok, here's the first one:

It is a very stormy night and you are driving. You drive past a bus stop where there are three people waiting: an elderly woman who's dying and needs to go to her family, a friend who once saved your life and the love of your life. You need to save ALL of them, and your car is a two-seater and the trunk is full. How would you do it?

Also, no googling for the answer. Feel free to post your own, just remember to answer the ones above

Uh..
I'd get out of the car, and let my friend drive while the elderly woman and the love of my life stay in the back-seat.
Then, i'd pray for them to return my car back to me.
/gofigure

Cello: I dunno.. maybe to park his car or to take a piss?
BAD LUCK
firebolty, someone already answered that D:

celloman: He was playing Monopoly I heard it before :O

New one:
A man to town on Friday. He stayed in a hotel for three days and left on Friday. How is this possible?
the horse was called friday

okay, there is a ladder on boat that is twelve meters long and has ten rungs equally spread apart, the water level is six meters. A few hours later the water level raises by three meters. How many rungs are showing?
Go kick something
Did the man have to get out and push his car to the hotel because he couldn't buy gas at a station earlier because he was broke...
Something random I found.

A man who could not talk went into a store to buy a toothbrush. He made a motion with his finger that looked like he was brushing his teeth, indicating that he would like to buy the toothbrush on the counter. The cashier understands and the man buys the toothbrush. Another man who is blind wants to buy sunglasses. What can he do to make the cashier understand he wants to buy the sunglasses without touching the glasses?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
^ He makes goggles with his hands.

EDIT. he can simply say: I'd like to buy sunglasses.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma