Ranking
Originally Posted by jumpysnake View Post
I first played back when you had to buy accounts. I remember the time when players were called "Unnamed Player" or something like that. Playing PlatformFight2.tbm all the time. After that I gave up on it. Suddenly however something new came out. It was called. Toribash 2.0 with Free accounts, so me, being bored made a new account called Yoyoyo. I played mostly Aikido and PlatformFight2.tbm untill eventually I got bored of it. Several months later, I found Toribash again. Or rather got bored and rejoined. Almost immediatly I gave up again. A few months later. Again. I saw some friends playing it, so I rejoined and am still playing it right untill now.

That's quite interesting, seeing as modes like platformfight2.tbm or aikido hadn't been introduced yet back then. Are you sad that you're new?

I saw a physics games thread on facepunchstudios and kept on playing because you could dismember and decapitate ragdolls.
Last edited by Imsku; Sep 14, 2009 at 05:03 PM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by jumpysnake View Post
I first played back when you had to buy accounts. I remember the time when players were called "Unnamed Player" or something like that. Playing PlatformFight2.tbm all the time. After that I gave up on it. Suddenly however something new came out. It was called. Toribash 2.0 with Free accounts, so me, being bored made a new account called Yoyoyo. I played mostly Aikido and PlatformFight2.tbm untill eventually I got bored of it. Several months later, I found Toribash again. Or rather got bored and rejoined. Almost immediatly I gave up again. A few months later. Again. I saw some friends playing it, so I rejoined and am still playing it right untill now.

This tops my "Most bullshit in one post" list.

• Players weren't called "Unnamed Player".
  • PlatformFight2.tbm is an environment mod which must have come out after 3.0 (when environment mods were introduced).
  • Not that many servers had platformfight2 on anyway.
  • The Toribash 2.X versions were the only ones which required you to pay money for.
  • Toribash <1.9 and 3.0> were therefore the ones with free accounts.
on a side note i've posted earlier in this thread (or one similar) :P

edit: GOD DAMN IMSKU AND HIS GOD DAMN FINNISHNESS.
:D
NAG magazine did a review of the game a couple of years back. a friend saw it and introduced me... nd ya, i got stuck into it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I introduced Moop to the game aaaages ago. Then neither of us played it for like 2 years. Then he played it lots and told me that he did so I joined afterwards.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Well,the reason i started this game is that i was too bored,nothing to do......

When i take the first look at him,i was just like WOOW!.....AWESOME!
Toribash,best game ever
At first I though it was a 3d animating studio, then I learned it was a game and started liking it.

Friend showed it to me.

(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by doubleboob View Post
i found toribash by searching ragdoll games on google... 200 pages later... i found this and i was instantly hooked.

i did the exact same, but i looked on youtube
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
I found out about it from playing that ragdoll masters game and somebody told me it was like toribash, so I had to check it out.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH