Toribash
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Heat swords have a lower base damage than pretty much any other standard melee weapons, they seem to have a slightly faster swing and higher base charge damage, but other than that they're not very good.

I much prefer Cronus/Scindo over the DHS.

Also, I have North Wind but I don't think there's anyway I can give it to you currently.

I believe the next update is adding trading. Is there any mod you're looking for in particular? I've got lots of shield/armor mods, which some people seem to have a fair bit of trouble getting. And I'm also happy to help if you want to farm blueprints/materials for stuff.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 10, 2013 at 03:24 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
It is not really hard at the beginning.
You can make your team and complete the missions with no problems.

The graphic quality and game art is not bad at all,
it is still something left, what makes an awesome game to boring in one week.

I agree with this , I played for like 1 week and i'm bored now , its only fun when i play with my friends on skype , I don't solo anymore I think is boring cause your team everytime spreads up and never talks like wtf...
it goes off every other half hour, never seen a company use the "beta" title so well

on an unrelated note, as I'm doing reruns of fallout while I wait for bioshock infinite to install, I won't be playing for a long while
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
is the warframe launcher not working for anyone else?

Yeah, I believe they've been having server issues lately.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I believe the next update is adding trading. Is there any mod you're looking for in particular? I've got lots of shield/armor mods, which some people seem to have a fair bit of trouble getting. And I'm also happy to help if you want to farm blueprints/materials for stuff.

If they add trading and you still don't have North Wind I'll gladly give to you, I don't think I've ever even used it. I don't believe there are any mods that I need, but I'd definitely accept some help with getting the Nyx blueprints once I reach the boss.

I've been kind of busy lately and haven't had the chance to play in a few days, I might be on later today though.
what am i doing here
poor Phorid can't get a break

but yeah I'm going Nyx too, got two out of three armor pieces last weekend, I'll try finishing her this weekend. Did you start farming for her already?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
If any of you guys who I've added are on Steam, PM me your usernames. That's probably the best way to catch me when I'm playing WF.

B&B&B&
Anyone else watch the last livestream? Sounds like they've got some really neat stuff in the works. Here's a summary thing. I'm fairly excited by the clan update stuff - could be neat to feel like we're working towards some "goal".

B&B&B&