Ranking
A friend of mine misspelled apples with Papples, so I made my first name Pepples. (has a better join date! ;D)

Swepples sounded better imo.
Last edited by Swepples; Jan 20, 2016 at 11:50 AM. Reason: how do you spel?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Put all the names with the definitions on the OP

I figured out that when you say OP you mean Original Post, okay thanks, I'll do this when I get home.
My name means candy eater or sweets enthusiast in Lithuanian. I've used it since I was like 10, so now it sounds a bit silly, but i got used to it so much that calling myself differently would be weird for me.
Well I changed my name to this after going a year refusing to join a clan, and was then immediately invited into TSSMBOWZ (predecessor to TGS) literally the very same day. I'd change it to something better but I don't have the tc right now and I'd rather spend the money on a burrito.
Preposterously dank.
Zypher, is actually a name I made up based off the word zephyr. Zephyr is wind.

In my name Zypher is for wind spirit, tis my element.

The A. is Aaron

The S. is for Stride, (cuzz im taller than sheet.)

SHHHHHHHHH- You guys are the only ones who know this.
Last edited by Zypher0A0S; Jan 21, 2016 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Forgot somthin
I changed my name to Bodhisattva. The term is actually buddhist, to make a long story short, in their faith a Bodhisattva is the step below being a Buddha. So you believe you reached enlightenment and want to share your enlightenment with as many people as possible. There are many Bodhisattvas, but the one identified by myself is Guanyin, as she's known for mercy, compassion, and gratitude. She is also depicted to have thousands of hands, which she grew so she could serve more people.

I chose this name, not just to dissociate myself with the immaturity and embarrassment of my actions as "DrHax", but because I've become religious recently. Not buddhist, Christianity. When I think about Toribash, I think of how many people I could live to serve, help, educate, and bring happiness to. So I'm working my tail off improving myself and giving as many Toribashians the best side to me as I can.

It just so happens me finding the word Bodhisattva stem'd from watching an anime, Hunter x Hunter, where a fighter summons Guanyin to fight with him and I had never seen the word before. I then decided to model my Toribash character after him since he helped me be more inspired, his name is Isaac Netero.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
MrMiyagy: Aren't you that person who desperately fails at imitating Yoda's way of talking in The original Karate Kid?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Fail I do not Mr. Lust person. Succeed you must try.

Also I'm sorry haven't put in OP just a ton of names to get in there still rlwriting things down I will get to it by the weekend. Thank you! ^_^
WhyBeAre?

I don't usually know what to do next. So, Its like a name of confusion.(Also I saw a YouTuber with this name and I thought it was cool.)

Why??

Be??

Are??
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.