Toribash
maybe shut down the clan and join another clan.
-----
Also wanna play?
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 13, 2014 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh ok, I might be playing my PS4, but I'll give my brother a longer turn. I have a new game that my brother got for his birthday. (His birthday was 2001 sep. 11.) 911 crazy day.
-----
Also you are very lucky, because I never met my grandparents on my dads side. And my grandpa on my moms side died about a year and a half ago. So only one grandparent.
-----
Toaster did school start for you yet? I'm only in 6th grade pretty young.
-----
Tell me when you can play on the thread not a pm.
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 13, 2014 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What's taking so long for the police to hire him?

the future

Sorry about your loss. :c
I've never met my grandfather on my mother's side (who lived in Vietnam while I live in the us) I believe, and if I had, I have no memory of it at all. My grandmother there died last year, so I have no grandparents on that side now.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Well I just got off the PS4 so I'm free to play. All I'm doing is looking on the forums. So can you play?
-----
Hey was that supposed to be my future? If so you are way off track, I want to be a scientist that studies animals, when I'm an adult. XD
-----
I'll try to play on saturday, I have to go to bed.
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 13, 2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Woah, People talking. Skylarrr coming out of no where. Discussing the future of the clan. My autocorrect stopped working.
Anyways, this clan hasn't really started yet since we just started to get active people, then Temeez got banned. We'll probably find a way to make it active, and get more people.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Well toaster you don't even no what skin color my brothers are or age, also I have two brothers.
-----
And my brothers are 14 and 15 years old so find a different picture XD.
Last edited by gibrsen; Sep 13, 2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump