Toribash
One day From will learn to make a good game--I have faith in them!
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Fromsoftware have made awesome games.
The best ones i've played.
You immortal just can't handle them.

And btw Third party PS3 controllers won't work even with with programs.
Normal PS3 controller will work when you use some programs to modify it but
Xbox controllers work without any problem.

fuck
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
One day From will learn to make a good game--I have faith in them!

Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post

All the souls games are great, but they all also have their problems. Dark souls one terrible pc port is far worse then dks2 pc port. But dks2 has it's uncreative bosses of "a dude in armor" or some other dude. Or my favorite is the increase of enemy's per square foot such is like 2000 now. Still at no man's warf. Wooooooo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post

no bullshit please, if you can't get shit right - your problem.

i use logiteck dual action gamepad i got in 2006, i configured x360ce and it works.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
no bullshit please, if you can't get shit right - your problem.

i use logiteck dual action gamepad i got in 2006, i configured x360ce and it works.

Please Snake.
Of fucking course logitech controller works.
I mean those weird non popular brand ps3 controllers.
I bought something cant remember what brand it was but i tied
many programs, xbox 360 controller emulator but didnt work.

Then i read that these random ps3 fake controllers wont work.
Some rare does work tho.

But anyways logitech works allways.

fuck
talking about shitty unpopular controllers, my dad's sven x-pad controller works with x360ce too

and this is how this terrible shit looks like

1. Never lock on, it's very bad - your attacks may still miss (left right, up down) and if you roll while locked on and the enemy moves your roll will change angles, and if you are attacking and they move before the frontswing finishes your angle will change.

2. Chaining attack is finicky as fuck and I have no idea how it works. Sometimes you can chain fine, sometimes it just refuses to chain, sometimes it chains even if you clicked way too early and try to cancel. This is probably just an input lag problem tho.

So far game is easy but the controls suck so bad. The mechanics of the game are much worse. In DKS1 at least you could always rely on responsiveness and mechanics, but now things are so dodgy. I killed the 3 sentinels which someone said was hard but honestly it is the most casual easiest fight, killing the 5 skeletons to get there was harder. You just kill 1, kill the next one, kill the last. Wow nothing hard at all about them, all their attacks have huge telegraphs and are easy to dodge. Sinner was probably harder just because he dodges so much.

EDIT: maybe this is just ANOTHER lag problem, but it seems they tried to make the timing on bosses less predictable. In DKS1 most people had no problem beating all bosses first time (except burt&ernie and sif probably), but now some of them have very weird timings. Sinner has a hugely delayed attackpoint on his homing long range poke, without memorising the timing it's not possible to dodge after the attackpoint. I don't like this, I hate having to memorise, but it's not possible to do it with reflex. Pursuer had something similar but to a lesser effect, the timing was possible.
Last edited by ImmortalPig; May 16, 2014 at 11:36 AM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by snake View Post
talking about shitty unpopular controllers, my dad's sven x-pad controller works with x360ce too

and this is how this terrible shit looks like

Not sure why it is like this.
That looks damn old but these all new Third party PS3 controllers are fucked up
and don't want to work.

fuck