Toribash
Originally Posted by StarshipPain View Post
I Like gmtourneys its just that other people are greedy and are expecting 250k for every win

Or no , you just think people are greedy , and you are the one expect your self having poor prizes

Also I have a complaintment about GMes , when me and another player having discussing about faces , specially rape faces , like 8-) or 8D .. He told us stop or I ban/mute you , for hell sake we weren't spamming , we were having fun without making anything look weird or bad. That's all (8
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Or no , you just think people are greedy , and you are the one expect your self having poor prizes

Also I have a complaintment about GMes , when me and another player having discussing about faces , specially rape faces , like 8-) or 8D .. He told us stop or I ban/mute you , for hell sake we weren't spamming , we were having fun without making anything look weird or bad. That's all (8

That is what whisper is for, bro.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
That is what whisper is for, bro.

That's for whisper when hampa makes GROUP WHISPER , you know what im sayin?
Originally Posted by Tarlan View Post
@Fenris: This thread is not about GMs. This thread is about GMtourneys and ideas for it.

I'm aware of that, but doesn't the GM's host the tourneys?

I mean, Gm's does basically set the mood of the tourney... Whenever I'm joining a gm tourney, and whoever is hosting is angry... It's kind of un-pleasant if you know what I'm getting at...
boring as reading a book in my opinion i dont even spend my freetime for winning a misc item

shit prizes those are unnecessarly the old time was good 7k/3k since you guys stopped the inflation i hope it tc tourneys will come back
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
They do not pick the prizes, it is random, also, I find them quite alright, I got Vamp lax and force for a tippintowers.tbm tourney, now tell me that isn't great? Also, yeah, more mods, but, they also pick quicker mods because they have lives and they are busy.

That isn't great.
another player having discussing about faces , specially rape faces , like 8-) or 8D ..

I was in that game and if you didn't get told to stop it probaley would have gotten very annoying... also even the crappy little prizes are better than the normal tourneys and i heard somewhere that banned players master beards go into magical sack, not sure if this is true tho
Oh yeah , I have this shi complaintment in my mind, why you GMes keep the client 18 instead of changing it to 20 , 22 or more? Hmmm ., do you want to finish the tourney as fast as possible?
Simple , the mod it self judge wither the tournament is going to take too long or not.