Toribash
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
i heard your cancer af, by im

who specifically
previously known as Lopsin
I don't appreciate this form of invite request; coming cause you were denied by your (lesser) first choice, even if at the behest of our unbaptized comrade.
I suppose you're a big shot toribasher that ol' oblivious me hasn't heard of...
Tell us a joke or something
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
I don't appreciate this form of invite request; coming cause you were denied by your (lesser) first choice,

lmao the only reason I applied to im first is because I really wanted to be in either Parrot or im, i didn't really care because i like them both, but I thought I had a better chance at getting into im since I used to be in the clan. Apparently I was wrong because wiz denied me for what seemed to be no reason.

I suppose you're a big shot toribasher that ol' oblivious me hasn't heard of...

I wouldn't call myself a big shot, but I would definitely say that I was somewhat well-known back in the day

Tell us a joke or something

Sadly most of the jokes I know are just retarded offensive jokes that i've heard from my "edgy" friends, so...
ight
-----
Tbh if I was desperate I would've made an app lol I just did this because why not
Last edited by peep; Aug 17, 2016 at 06:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
They don't mean to be rude

You're not going to leave feeling disrespected; not when I'm around.

play pokemon shoudown with me? I'm getting into it after Bodh introduced it to me. It's actually fun when played with friends.
I'm actually an S&M guy. I act more aggressive than I am within, in hope that someone will furiously dominate violate me in conversation.

But they never do ��
Last edited by liaxo; Aug 17, 2016 at 09:55 PM.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn