Toribash
This is a WIP Ima do more just wanted to show it.
Attached Files
HB WIP 3.rpl (133.9 KB, 13 views)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
I haven't been commenting because Toribash.com wont let me download freaking replays xd I should have said that sooner
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
HB Wip 3- I liked the overall flow of the replay. The moves were smooth and the Dm's were clean and powerful. I just with you would have got a full boom with that kick instead of the arm and head. Gj

Well, Lately I have been making replays like crazy, So far I got a manip, 2 Parkours, and a Tricking replay. I will post the manip and tricking for now cause my parkour skills suck. lol
Attached Files
Omega-Incognisense.rpl (325.5 KB, 17 views)
Omega-Unique.rpl (309.5 KB, 10 views)
|SP||MP|
In a begining of tricking you were a bit rusty, but late and a mid replay was awesome, i also love your manip, can't notice any serious mistake
Attached Files
Over the Lord vs Alastor.rpl (459.7 KB, 27 views)
I already CnC-ed Alastor's replay on his thread. c:
I had to share this one, it's hilarious.
Short half-hour spar with Accused in a mod I always thought was fit for sparring.
Scenario: We are drunk in a bar fight.
(I didn't put much effort into it, since we were only fucking around.)
Attached Files
#BarSpar.rpl (606.9 KB, 20 views)
Hmmm, The barspar was pretty cool. I liked how active you were in it. For something you weren't really serious about, you did well. Just work on balance a bit more.

Here are some replays of mine that I recently finished. Didn't feel like finishing forbidden... but decided to post anyway
Attached Files
Omega-Silence.rpl (292.1 KB, 9 views)
Omega-Forbidden.rpl (124.2 KB, 9 views)
Omega-Curiousity.rpl (204.6 KB, 8 views)
|SP||MP|
Should I cnc that replays?
EDIT: dunno why I've posted this spar, just want you to see my progress.
Attached Files
SKTAW.rpl (560.4 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Overlord; Apr 23, 2014 at 08:43 PM.