Toribash
can't not agree with you, better to play medusa as support initiator
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
medusa may not be good for a competitive carry, but for pubs shes great.
that mana shield and stone gaze is ridiculous, linkens and shes impossible to kill.

shes never was a bala or lycan type carry, but allow her time to farm that perseverance and its gg.

shes pretty useless as a support in the big scheme of things, great support inlane, with her range and mana steal snake thing, but if she hasnt got any farm, shes useless in a battle, might as well throw in a snake, run away and spend the rest of the game planting wards.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The amount of farm she needs is kind of crazy though...

Well, I haven't really checked out her stats, so maybe her pool is enough to make her amazing. Some heroes just have crazy mana pools.
by the way my steam is s1lvered
add me, if you want
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Shitload of medusas in pubs, and i did not met atleast 1 medusa with good skill..

Also Timbersaw and Medusa are a bit uselesse, imho

I played Timber the ohe other day (I tend to go random) and I loved it. It is a good hero for lane harrass, and with a bloodstone he is kind of hard to kill, at least in pub games.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
The amount of farm she needs is kind of crazy though...

Well, I haven't really checked out her stats, so maybe her pool is enough to make her amazing. Some heroes just have crazy mana pools.

not really, soon as you get a void stone, you have the regen to afford farming with your snakes, plus scattershot lvl4 is farm city, she can out farm any hero in the game.
lvl 5 - 9 she rapes face with just snakes, 3 shots with multishot,throw snakes and the creepwave is down. lvl3 and 4 snakes are horrible to deal with in lane, stealing mana and dealing a shit tonne of damage
add perseverance and treads and lvl 11-14 rapes face
finished main items, bloodstone/linkens & crystalis/diff blade and lvl 17+
So troll is still ridiculously strong
and All Random is infuriating, no one knows how to play heros that they wouldnt normally choose