Ranking
Okay.
Don't post posts like it, there contain too low number of words in it. ~Overlord
-----
I will keep track of your forum rules from now on.
Last edited by Theorist; Jul 26, 2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE MATHS."
(~Theorist~)
It's not that we don't want you to play Twinswords , it's that we want you to excel and improve ingame wise . You can still play it , i mean , it is your choice to do so.
But mods such as lenshu , spar etc , require more skill and improves skill level .
Also i am Nigma , so feel free to refer me to as such.
~Nigma
So can I finally join the clan? This is the longest conversation ever taken place about a single application.
(~Theorist~)
Patience man , we don't let just anyone into the clan.
If you're having an issue , feel free to cancel your application.
~Nigma
Ok I will be patient.
-----
Nevermind I decided to withdraw my app. But I might come back.
Last edited by Theorist; Jul 27, 2013 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(~Theorist~)
|Clan App| BubBug
Heller, I'm BubBug my best mods are Akido and Taekwondo I'm ranked in the top 50k. My win ratio is 42%. I'm pretty good i can beat black belts and up but i can also lose to them it's mostly half and half... I haven't had any bans or infractions. The current clan I'm in right now is dub5tep it's an unofficial clan it's mostly new. It's a pretty good clan but I'd like toe be in a better official clan with a friendly community. I'm very forum active mostly in the market area but I do check my messages and read the general forums. I read the clan forums when I'm intrested/ in a clan. I've only been in one clan before which is the one I'm in now. I hope you accept me I don't really know what more to inform you about... I'm a blue belt almost to a brown, and I am on Toribash a lot so if you ever need me do /search BubBug and you'll most likely find me. Thanks!
Attached Files
Best win.rpl (32.8 KB, 5 views)
Awesome kill.rpl (35.6 KB, 4 views)
Like a baws.rpl (63.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by BubBug; Jul 27, 2013 at 09:10 AM.