Toribash
I bought Grey Goo, actually a pretty fun RTS from what I've played so far (little less than an hour).

Also you can see how much you spent by clicking "How do I earn Card Drops?" in the steam summer sale badge progress part.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
UT2k4 was on sale for $3. My childhood is that game. It was wurf.

I had to buy Age of Empires II HD because AoE was literally my childhood, and II was easily the best one.
Worth $3.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
anyone doing the steam summer sale game?
i am level 66500 right now

40,840. I start the game daily only for the cards. Too bad I was late selling the card, I hope I sold the card when it was 1k~3k.

Bought Unreal Deal Pack, Serious Sam Classics: Revolution and Castle Crashers. Time to hurt my hands again in UT everyday. MEDIC!

Don't know what to spend the rest(<$1), maybe gonna buy some cheap games or craft a badge of a game that I really like.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Bought Mount and Blade, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Gunpoint, etc etc.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
40,840. I start the game daily only for the cards. Too bad I was late selling the card, I hope I sold the card when it was 1k~3k.

Bought Unreal Deal Pack, Serious Sam Classics: Revolution and Castle Crashers. Time to hurt my hands again in UT everyday. MEDIC!

Don't know what to spend the rest(<$1), maybe gonna buy some cheap games or craft a badge of a game that I really like.

1k-3k? wut
you can't sell anything for more than 400 euros
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
1k-3k? wut
you can't sell anything for more than 400 euros

Ah sorry I forgot about the currency. Maybe about $0.08~$0.2 ish.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Is it still possible to make a monster summer sale badge now?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post

lmao

summer sale game is fun. I don't know what I want to pick up. I want to spend ~$10 but nothing catches my eye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|