Toribash
thanks for the tips. Alright I'll grey scale it, change the eyes, "pretty it up" so it doesn't look like ms paint art, make a spinny of it to show you if you want anything changed or not. and then we'll be all good.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
yep. It's basically my debut texture. I wanna make it good.

Update on Vandetta's head texture: I can't seem to get something right. It looks like it was made in ms paint. I want it to look like something I made in photoshop (Which is what I did use to make it.)
Any tips? (Sorry for not providing a picture. I feel like it should be saved for when I finish it. Like a real work of art or something)
Last edited by lolpants; Apr 26, 2011 at 01:55 AM.
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
yep. It's basically my debut texture. I wanna make it good.

Update on Vandetta's head texture: I can't seem to get something right. It looks like it was made in ms paint. I want it to look like something I made in photoshop (Which is what I did use to make it.)
Any tips? (Sorry for not providing a picture. I feel like it should be saved for when I finish it. Like a real work of art or something)

i have no clue what Photoshop looks like and i use all my texturing in gimp. gimp is pretty dang easy to use for me. makes great textures. all the ones i have in my Replay dump were made with gimp. the textures i wear were made in gimp. heck i am a total gimp artist, i have not thought of one time when i haven't used gimp.
I am evil.
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
i have no clue what Photoshop looks like and i use all my texturing in gimp. gimp is pretty dang easy to use for me. makes great textures. all the ones i have in my Replay dump were made with gimp. the textures i wear were made in gimp. heck i am a total gimp artist, i have not thought of one time when i haven't used gimp.

yeah thanks for the help -_-
and whats all this about ripper paying you for textures and they end up being... pretty crappy.
yeah thanks for the help -_-
and whats all this about ripper paying you for textures and they end up being... pretty crappy.

i haven't made him any textures at all ._.

what are you talking about?
I am evil.
I saw his foot trail and his body texts. I went to his house and he told me that you made them. and they were...pretty low grade.

WHY WONT ANYONE HELP ME?
I saw his foot trail and his body texts. I went to his house and he told me that you made them. and they were...pretty low grade.

WHY WONT ANYONE HELP ME?

all i made were the foot trails. and i wasnt feeling good that day ._.

also he never payed for them. i usually make high grade quality stuff for people who actually pay me for the job.
Last edited by Polybius; Apr 29, 2011 at 01:43 AM.
I am evil.