Toribash
Realtor Boxing was removed from what I can tell. I tried Gt boxing and it's shit. Is there anyway we can get Realtor back? - Hydride AKA Insomulous
we did it lol..we ask the gms to put the mod back in the game...by we i mean me and some of the southpaw's members
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Name: Ragey07
Mod Rank: idk, how/where do i post replays?
Time: almost a month
Belt: Brown, almost black

i got quite good. pretty good for a brown.
ive only played RTB for almost a week? idk. i think ive got potential.. and as the clan said, "this clan is for boxers with potential" something like that lol

welp, anyway, hope you accept me :3
(i can be the art guy XD)
You are not allowed to take applications on your DSC. That is what the recruitment center is for. Please make a thread in the recruitment center instead of recruiting from your DSC.

Originally Posted by Gynx
If your clan unofficial and is recruiting you must take applications in the Recruitment Center. (It is not a requirement that you make a thread if you are not recruiting and you can close applications as you see fit).

Also, it looks like your DSC is missing a few things, namely a member list. But as it seems you've slid by for a while without being told otherwise I'll give you until 4/11/16 to fix it.

Originally Posted by Gynx
General Clan Related Rules:
Any clan that is made without having the prerequisites that are specified further down in the post (within 7 days of its creation) will have their DSC closed & the poster will be infracted.

[...]

Every clan's first post must be fully complete within 7 days. A complete first post has:

A clan story or description.
A member-list.
Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.