Toribash
Original Post
[Over]Canada Day Giveaway! [over 150k in prize value!!]

For those who may not know, today is a very special day for Canadians and we'd like to share our celebratory spirit with you the community!

To enter the giveaway, simply state what you like about Canada as a whole!

We will be choosing the top 10 answers with the winners recieving tc as well as items supplied by the Team Canada as well as other donators!

Deadline:

July 7th at 12:00 am! (GMT -4)

*If you would like to donate to the prize pool, please do so by sending items or tc directly to MrJingles. Note that all donations will be added to the pot regardless of the item's value or tc amount!
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 1, 2016 at 05:59 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The first thing that comes to my Mind when thinking of Canada is Maple Syrup... so yeah i like Maple Syrup on Pancakes. #Stereotypes
Egg Cartons.
I am so happy we have something to hold our eggs in.
Good Job !
@Canada and it's people.
Canadians are healthier and happier than Americans.
They're more relaxed and laid-back, more friendly. This may have only to do with being less crowded--a population smaller than California in the second biggest country in the world.
Or it could have to do with the Canadian culture, which is more community-aware, more cooperative, more socially oriented, more tolerant and diverse.
Canada developed later than the US and had the opportunity to learn from their mistakes. They do things differently not 'Because this is how we do it here' but because it works better that way.

Canada doesn't waste its national wealth in military spending so they have money for other important things like schools, roads, culture, health care, etc. etc. They understand that you can have patriotism without nationalism.

Canada will be the only location exactly where “Polish, Irish and Italian entering bar” isn't a beginning of a joke.
I appreciate Canada due to the fact it is multinational. you can meet men and women from all more than the globe. You can learn culture, traditions and taste food from almost any portion with the world without having leaving your area.

And the scenery. I could probably post a thousand pictures on here that would rock your socks, but I'll choose just one.

Well lets see i can give 6 reasons why canada is the best
.They have a great flag
.The civilans are kind and open to us
.The have nice weather(well thats what my father told me)
.They have nice ''miystic'' water
.They have a great hocky team
.And last but not least as my freind said Canadians are strong healthy.
(I feel so proud of my self)
TaylorGang
I LOVE CANADA BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER MET A MEAN CANADIAN, AND CANADIANS HAVE BAGGED MILK WHICH IS COOL

I ALSO HAVE SOME COOL CANADIAN FRIENDS, FLAMES, MRJINGLES, LEANMARKIE, RRDUBE420, ROT3EX, FLOW.

THEY HAVE POUTINE

NIAGARA FUCKING FALLS

THEY CALL HAM BACON EVEN THOUGH IT REALLY ISNT BACON BUT THAT MAKES CANADA SPECIAL

THEY ARE THE COUNTRY OF MAPLE SYRUP, HOCKEY, AND MOLSONS.

CANADIANS HAVE A GIANT FUCKING NICKEL AND CRISPY CRUNCH BARS

FUCKING TIM HORTONS

ELK LIVE IN CANADA AND THEY ARE COOL

CANADA IS HOME TO HALF THE WORLDS POPULATION OF POLAR BEARS AND I FUCKING LOVE POLAR BEARS

A FUCKING SWEDISH FISH FACTORY IN ONTARIO

AND DON'T FUCKING FORGET RYAN FUCKING GOSLING
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Jul 7, 2016 at 01:44 AM. Reason: FORGOT TO ADD MY GREAT BUDDY OL' PAL FLOW TO THE CANADIAN FRIENDS LIST
you're on thin ice, pal
Alright closing in approximately two hours from now!

get those responses in!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I have a story to tell about myself. Eversince I was a young boy I have always wanted to be a Canadian. Be proud of a flag and not be afraid to make it rise. But when I told other about it they mistreated me, calling me names. This went on and I had to hide my love for canada elsewhere with no tool to express it. I wonders if I was normal during that time and if my love for canada was just a phase and would soon go away. But it didn't, it grew stronger everyday. At lunch I started eating my poutine, alone. It tasted so orgasmic how all these flavours enteredmy mouth as I took a bite. It was at 16 when I discovered that I was a Trans-Canadian. When I found out that weed became legal there it was the time for my to spread my mapleleafs and fly
and fly and never look back!
I was what I wanted to be, a wonderful hockey loving, poutine eating, free healthcare recieving Canadian!
Canadian flag = red WEED XDDDDDD

The Canadian national anthem is lit af (im hittin hella dabs to this rn)
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jul 7, 2016 at 04:33 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B