5. league of legend,dota 2 , kiling floor, terraria
Originally Posted by GR3yZy View Post
Application:
1. David
2. 18
3. GMT:
4. im a funny person and im quebecois i play for having fun not rage ^^
5. league of legend,dota 2 , kiling floor, terraria

Do you people even read the guidelines for a good application.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I'm Not Really Sure Intro's, So Here Goes.

NAME: Bryson
GMT: -5
PARAGRAPH: Hello Fr3styL, as you can tell, I am LordFappington and I am very interested in joining your clan. I understand the fact that I am currently a white belt may make you hesitant to let me in, but I was once a Black Belt on an old account that got locked for being too underused, I guess. I assure you I can still play well. I am mostly recreational, but I enjoy tourneys as well. I will be online often and I am set to be focused player on a TwitchTV channel broadcasting/streaming Toribash. I can tryout in-game or send replays if need be. Thanks for reading. *brofist*
Other Games: Halo: Custom Edition, Minecraft, CoD4, TF2 (Non Steam), Postal 2, ArmA, Red Faction: Guerrilla, and I am in the process of getting a digital copy of Crysis 2.
Could you provide us with your old account name?
Also, how did you hear about us? It says you joined the forums yesterday... Did you see us ingame?

▲ ▲
My old account was tehinvader. My forum posts made me look like an idiot, but I was good in-game. And yeah, I made this account yesterday but saw AlphasoniK a while back and thought he was pretty cool. I just now decided to go for a clan, though.
Originally Posted by LordFappington View Post
My old account was tehinvader. My forum posts made me look like an idiot, but I was good in-game. And yeah, I made this account yesterday but saw AlphasoniK a while back and thought he was pretty cool. I just now decided to go for a clan, though.

I can understand the want to escape a bad past of posting, i used to post like a child using "l337" speak. A big thing with [f] is that we look for compatibility and forum activeness over in-game activeness, although we have started playing more. So keep that in mind when applying.

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
I can understand the want to escape a bad past of posting, i used to post like a child using "l337" speak. A big thing with [f] is that we look for compatibility and forum activeness over in-game activeness, although we have started playing more. So keep that in mind when applying.

I am definitely trying to me a more frequent forumite, so those conditions are perfectly fine with me. Also, in terms of compatibly, I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I guess I get along with people pretty easily.
-----
I assume from a lack of response that I have not made it in..? I'm sorry if that makes me look impatient, but I will be going on a trip soon and will be without internet for the entire duration. Also, sorry for the doublepost.
Last edited by LordFappington; Jul 31, 2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey pal, I don't really know you. But I like you! I say yes!
Sorry for all the inactivity. This is a slow time for everyone.