Toribash
Well im out guys. :l
Everyone is inactive (except music lol) so im going to go ahead and move on to another clan :P Later peeps. may the uh.......... :l

yeah.
._.
So... Nice... Of you...
Didn't I warn everyone several times that there are exams to be done, so I obviously am inactive?
.___________.
Your choice anyways. Though, you still could've waited for our golden age to begin. Meh.
So, the first exam takes place today o/
Whatever.

Anyways, people, don't just quit like that. It's bad for both your physical AND mental health.
Also, there are plans being developed about this whole place... After june 14th. Something awesome is going to happen.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Lol you arent the only one who is inactive. :l It's the whole clan. :P I know you all have your reasons but..... :lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll anyways i love you peepuhl. So words to yur mother.
@Arturix: Good luck with your exam

@Isolations: Awww so sad that we lost a Member D: Hope that you change your mind Isolations.
If people aren't posting that doesn't mean that they're inacitve.
I'm checking out all discussions here everyday, but I'm just posting if there is something
important, don't think all members here are inactive.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Yeah... I check everyday, but I find nothing to post about D:
And also... Awesome things? :O I luv it when stuffz ar awsum
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Lol you arent the only one who is inactive. :l It's the whole clan. :P I know you all have your reasons but..... :lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll anyways i love you peepuhl. So words to yur mother.

Alright, bye, have a nice day.
k, so , back for a bit.

Oh wait, I'll make sure you come back, don't worry.
<_<
or will you?

also, got a pad. a bamboo one. Hopefully, I'll get pr0 with it.
kinda.

anyways, Isolations. You either get back or you are going into my van. And believe me, you will have a bad time there.

and english exams suck.
Especially the oral ones.... pleasing teachers all the time is just so tiring... and I got really stressed.
So yeah. Probably will get a B. Though, still hoping for an A T_T
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc