Toribash
So I went and killed this mini-boss I found on this forest planet, and it dropped this hella badass looking legendary mace. I swung it around, thought it was pretty cool, did hella damage, so I decided to stick with it. Then I came across some enemies at a hill and smacked the shit out of them. And a giant hole suddenly appeared in the hill.

I dug down to frog people using a goddamn mace. Why have pickaxes when you can have Terror Dusksmacker?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Alright, I got past that damn penguin and defeated the robot, now onward to the dragon.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
Finally have this game.
I am looking for wood in earth.
this game is fun.

EDIT: I ran over all the planet going on one side and I got to the other side in 15min.
planets are small in length.
Public servers lacks materials, all is gone to the first people in the planet.

The size of planets differs greatly. I just circled a planet, chopping down every tree I saw. Took me 4 hours to cover the whole planet.
Just to give an idea of how big that is; I now have 20,000 unrefined wood.
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
So I went and killed this mini-boss I found on this forest planet, and it dropped this hella badass looking legendary mace. I swung it around, thought it was pretty cool, did hella damage, so I decided to stick with it. Then I came across some enemies at a hill and smacked the shit out of them. And a giant hole suddenly appeared in the hill.

I dug down to frog people using a goddamn mace. Why have pickaxes when you can have Terror Dusksmacker?

...dafuqing what? I call wizard magic.
-----
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Alright, I got past that damn penguin and defeated the robot, now onward to the dragon.

I'm currently getting the pixels for the robot. *Praying that chars/worlds aren't reset within the next day*
Last edited by Sparta; Dec 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I'm really hoping they release ship size upgrades before/with the stable non-character wipey version of the Beta so I can actually make themed rooms. While it's amusing to sleep in a torture room, it does leave much wanting of storage space.

Oh, and I has a wizard scroll and banditry with two legendary weapons, a sea sword and the aforementioned terror dusksmacker.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm really hoping they release ship size upgrades before/with the stable non-character wipey version of the Beta so I can actually make themed rooms. While it's amusing to sleep in a torture room, it does leave much wanting of storage space.

Oh, and I has a wizard scroll and banditry with two legendary weapons, a sea sword and the aforementioned terror dusksmacker.

Coming soon.
And this.

I has an MLG hammer that does 129 DPS, goml.
Last edited by Sparta; Dec 18, 2013 at 08:45 AM.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Coming soon.
And this.

I has an MLG hammer that does 129 DPS, goml.

Wow, I am happy to see those ship upgrades.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me

Just found a weapon like this by killing a mini boss, giant club made from bones that digs holes, aswell as shoots out a cloud of death and bone shaped projectiles.

I also lost my home planet and can't find a way back to it. (((((
Buying the beta tomorrow after I stick some money on my card.
I played a "free version" before to get a feel for the game and compare it to Terraria, after some LP's I honestly think this is going to top Terraria in all ways (if it hasn't already).
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Buying the beta tomorrow after I stick some money on my card.
I played a "free version" before to get a feel for the game and compare it to Terraria, after some LP's I honestly think this is going to top Terraria in all ways (if it hasn't already).

Nah, Starbound can't beat Terraria when it comes to bosses, though since it's still in beta there's lots of things that could change. The current bosses could change entirely.